25 chapter

No one pov
Morning 7:45am
Everyone woke up and were downstairs...having there breakfast.. mom n dad were so angry on yn that they asked ...
Mom:- yn!y r u not letting jungkook marry ??huh?!
Lena :- mom ... I guess ... she is liking jungkook oppa...
Mom:- ya..u r right princess..
Hoon:- not every1 is like u both..
Dad:- than y did yn is not letting jungkook marry .??
Yn:- because... do u even know there profile??
Mom:- yes.. they r rich ...
Yn:- just think of rich people...(sigh heavily)his daughter ari is a sugar baby ... she got fu(ked by more than 20 guys ... not u want to do jungkooks marriage with her ..??
Dad:- but Mr.song is the top 10 business man of the whole South Korea...
Hoon:- but we r the no.1 business man n women in the world...(whisper)but yoongi heard it...

Hoon:- did u saw that girls dress??oh my lov ... wht unholy thing I saw ....
Yn:- n also jungkook didn't want to marry ... also  he is the heris of Jeons...not kim....
Mom:- u ... how dare u to say that ... didn't u learn how to respect elders...??
Yn:- no we don't know ... how to respect elders... cuz its the work of parents to teach there children to respect... but after appa's death u send us to Japan.. than from whom should we learn to respect... and also before saying respect from us mouth let me remind u .. u r having a younger daughter who is a brat... just plz tell her how to respect... and also u r No one to me or my brother to ask .... I hope u got it ... bye ...(cold n angry tone)
Yn left from there .. hoon also left behind her .. one by one every1 left for there work x mom n dad they were still trying to process what just happened ...
In bts car...
No one pov 8:10 am
Jungkook:- wow!..I never thought I could be saved by my lovely sis n bro .. 
Jin:- but in her past something is hidden .. like she behave cold with every1 except the ppl she loves ... and also a--
Suga:- a person is not cold from born .. sometimes the time or ppl makes them ...
Hobi:- right a person in not cold from born .. like we r not cold from born .. that accident made us cold and hated...
Namjoon:- u r right hyung. 
Jimin:- hyung we reached ..
V:- but wait wht will you do today with Lena???
Now every1x jk were thinking wht will yn do ...
Hobi:- jungkook ... what  is the plan ??
Jk;- hyungs .. today one bomb will be thrown at lena ...
Rm:- wht type of bomb??
Jk:- wait n watch hyung...bye ...
He got down of the car and ran to his class .. others got down and walked to there classes  ..

In cafeteria ...
Each n every1 student were talking about something... and reading something on there phone ... than yn,hoon and bts and sat together... (cuz iu ,Lee,cha,txt,hwang siblings were on there own missions ...) thats when lena enter with her grp and sat .. students were gossiping abt her (lena) ... so blackpink called one nerd towards them and asked ..
Lisa:- what are every1 talking about.??..
Nerd:- a-abt le-ena
Rose:- wht abt lena ...???
Nerd:- u-u sho-ould read t-the art-ticle on the sc-hools app ...
Jisso:- u can go...
Jennie:- what is the article on the schools app ...
They all sat on there sits and started talking
Joy:- hey ! What are every1 talking about??
Irena:- and why are all of them looking at us??
Lisa:- because of lena ..
Lena:- wht about me?
Jennie:- lena,blackpink n red velvet had found fu(king in the empty classroom ...
Rose:- wht actual fu(k .. is this .??
Wendy:- who the hell has posted this ??
Then all heard principle speaking on the speaker...
Principle:- lena,blackpink and red velvet plz u guys come to my office.. now ...
They all left the cafeteria and gone to principle office and the principle called there parents... there parents reached the college/university.. and talked with the principal and took lena,blackpink and red velvet home... on the other side The twins and bts were enjoying the whole drama.... after school all left home ... when they reached home... they enter the living room and saw dad n mom scolding Lena... were she was crying... than they saw the twins n bts reached in the living room ... than kena shouted...
Lena:- mom, dad she is the one who did this ...(shouted)
Yn:- what did I do ??
Lena:- because u r jealous of me ...
Hoon:- what will she be jealous of u Lena..??
Lena:- because I got more  love of mom ..
Yn:- than should we dance or  sing??
Lena:- u bit(h..
Yn:- I didn't did that ...
Lena:- u did that ...
Hoon:- do u have any proof??
Lena:- n-no...
Yn:- then how can u say its because of yn or yn did it ??
Yn:- listen u lil sis u n u mom ... do whatever u want but don't u guys ever drag me and my brother in this ...
Yn left from there ... all left the living room ... at dinner time no one came downstairs to have dinner ... ... all slept..

Thanks for reading
Please vote n comment
Bye...
Lov u
🖤