27 chapter

Morning 9:15
No one pov
Dad:- wht the hell lena ... it was ur pic and u edited n putted yn's face ??
Lena:- n-no this v-video is fake ...
Hoon:- do u have any proof??
Mom:- honey my princess can't do anything like this ...
Mom got close to Lena and whisper her
Mom:- yahh... act like u faint
Than Lena acted and fainted.. mom scream
Mom:- omg.. Lena baby wake up
Dad:- namjoon pick her and let her to the room. I'll call the doctor..
Namjoon picked Lena and let her to her room .. others followed them ..the twins ,jk n yoongi smirk ... than they gone to Lenas room after few minutes the doctor came and told everyone to go out of the room ...he checked Lena..and came out n told
Dr:- she has fainted bcuz of stress...
Mom:- wht stress my baby is taking
Yn:- how to make rich old man fall in her trap...
Mom:- you--
Dr:- ill take my leave n BTW only one person can go once
Yn:- can I go first?
Dad:- sure ..
Yn gone inside leaving every1 dumbfound..she saw Lena is sleeping ..she gone near her ear n said
Yn:- told u not to take trouble from me otherwise u will face the devil.. but u took and u got wht u deserve.. and if u think this is the end than no baby girl .. this was just the practice before match ... now I'll play the real game..
Than yn left the room n looked at mom and said in cold tone
Yn:- Mrs.kim now u can go ...
Mom left them n gone inside n the twins ,yoongi n jk left ... others gone to there own room and dad gone  inside to mom n Lena... the doctor that injected lena so she was sleeping unconscious ... jk,yoongi and the twins gone to yns room ... and started to plan there nxt plan ... than they heard that Dad is calling them all... they all reached down and saw a girl wearing reveling clothes and cringing on Jimin and Jimin is disgust.. when yn came he begged to her to save him (in his eye language) so yn said ...

Yn:- jimin can u tell me how to pass this level of the game ...
Jimin:- sure (he ran towards yn)
Dad:- so yn,hoon & Lena she is your step cousin ... she is my sisters daughter.. she came from China yesterday.. and she will leave with us until my sister comes back to Korea coz there r gone for business purposes in Australia... daughter introduce urself ..
)(:- hi guys .. my name is ava ... I'm 18 ... and also bts cousin...(fake cute)
Mom:- kids introduce us self..
Lena:- hi unni .. I'm lena .. I'm 17..(fake cute)
Yn:- yn .. 19..(cold)
Hoon:- hoon.. 19....(cold)
Than dad get a call after the call ended.. he said ..
Dad:- ah .. guys me n ur mom had to go for a meeting today in Canada ... so we will come after 1 month .. we are leaving now .. so bye... take care of ur 2 younger sisters ... let's go honey
Mom:- but I have to pack our bags ..
Dad:- don't worry I told Mr.shin to bring our back directly to the jet ... now let's go ...
Mom:- ok bye ..
Than she goes to Lena and whispers..
Mom:- be careful of this two the twins ... and act cute in front ava...
Lena:- sure mom bye...
Than they both left to the airport...ery1 bye them and sat on the couch... than best told a maid to show ava her room but Lena told she also want to go ..  so she also left with the maid and ava ...

Jk:- why the hell she came here...(angrily)
Jin:- I know right...
Suga:- didn't u heard .. when dad said why she came here ...
Namjoon:- but still ...
Hoon:- BTW I got sl-tly  vibe from her ..
Yn:- and  I'm telling u already if she dare to put her eyes on my brother ... or say something to me... I will not regret to take her eye balls out and throw them somewhere or I will beat the shit..
Jimin:- do whatever u want .. but include me ...
Jk:- me 2
V:- me 3
Hoon:- me 4
Yoongi:- me 5
Jimin:- BTW thanks for saving me from that bit(h ...
Yn:- whatever ur welcome...
Hobi:- yn ..
Yn:- hmm
Hobi:- it was ur plan to put Lenas taking in between the movie ... right ??
Yn:- u are smart...yeah it was me only .. what ever .. I'm going to my room call me for lunch... bye...
She left to her room and slept..cuz she didn't sleep all night (don't think u unholy armys )because she was busy hacking Sam's information... after hacking she slept at 5am and woke up at 8:00 bcuz hoon n jk woke her up ...

Thanks for reading
Please vote n comment
Bye...
Lov u...
moons..
🖤

Kim ava

Kim ava..
18
Cute, bit(h,sl-t,gold digger, spoiled brat...only child of her parents.. stubborn...
Works in a mafia grp ... that grp is blackpool ... there grp rank is 8th...

Btw I did some changes in introduction 2 .. please view it ....