31 chapter

At cafeteria
No one pov
Yn turn her head n saw
Yn:- Samuel ... how are u ...
She said while hugging him...
Samuel:- I'm good.. what about u ..
He said while breaking the hug..
Yn:- I'm also good ...
Samuel:- hey bro ...what abt u ..?
Hoon:- I'm good ...
IU:- so why u came here ?(raise her eyebrow)
Samuel:- ohh.. I came here to meet my sisters ..
Eun:- and who r they
Samuel:- they r black--
Blackpink:- oppa...
Samuel:- ah..my sisters...
Lisa:- oppa when u came ..??
Samuel:- just today and dad told me you picked u guys up.  So I came ...
Jennie:- but oppa wht r u doing with this bit(h
Yn:- says who is the one..
Rose:- u bit--
Samuel :- guys stop it she is my friend...
Yn:- EX-friend
Samuel:- yn i said sorry plz forgive please...
Hoon:- wht ever let's go yn ..
Twins stood up and left ..
Lee:- don't dare to show up face again.
IU:- also don't talk to her
Eun:- or try to meet her..
Txt:- we all r not warning u we r ordering...
They all left so bts also left leaving Samuel n bp alone .. they (bts) went to there own class ... and Samuel n blackpink gone home..after college they went home n gone to there own room fresh up ... they all came downstairs to have they dinner ...they all had  their dinner and they all left to there room... at night yn remember she didn't ask jungkook abt ava's mom .. so she walked to jungkook's room she knocked.. he opened the door n jk asked.
Jk:- hey .... do u want anything??
Yn:- ah.. yeah.. can we talk inside
Jk:- yeah sure...
They both sat on the bed and yn asked..
Yn:- jungkook... can u tell me something abt ava's mom .??
Jk:- y??
Yn:- u know .. I'm doing some research on her also so I want...
Jk:- hmm...so aunt boa-ah is a gold digger, sl-t, bit(h, also a spoiled child cause she was only daughter in the kim family..she is cheating on her own husband..she is a bossy type lady.. wants whatever she sees ...
Yn:- hmm..thanks ... good night..
Jk:- yeah.. good night.. more than me u need some sleep .. now go and sleep..
Yn:- hmm ... bye ..
She left jk's room n gone to her room to sleep but before sleeping she hacked the information of Kim boa-ah...

In yn's room at 11:30..

Kim boa-ah45Bit(h,sl-t,gold digger(even she is rich )bossy lady, she is trend to break relationships between couples ,family n siblings

Kim boa-ah
45
Bit(h,sl-t,gold digger(even she is rich )bossy lady, she is trend to break relationships between couples ,family n siblings...is cheating on her husband mr.kim so ju (random name )

Yn:- hmm..interesting like mother like daughter...let's she her when  she comes  back from her business trip  .... but for now let's  sleep ... good night cruel world..

Thanks for reading
Please vote n  comment
Bye.
Lov u
Moons~<3
🖤

I know this chapter was small but ill upload next chapter tomorrow bye ..