Ice Cream Shop Fun Time

Tony and Riff arrived at the ice cream shop. They were thinking about what they each wanted to order and they each had no idea. However,they hoped that the nervousness they were each feeling would be vanishing. It was something that would have prevented the outing that Tony nearly begged Riff to do with him. That was happening as long as no surviving Sharks or Chino ever found them especially Tony. That was because of the Rumble and what happened that particular night.  But the outing had to happen unless it was deemed to life threatening for them but mainly for Tony because of what happened weeks ago at the rumble that day.

They were determined to have the best outing ever. Because Tony may not be able to convince Riff to make any more outings at the time being because of what happened.   Tony was still feeling nervous but he was so very determined to have the best day ever alongside his best friend Riff who was also feeling nervous still about this whole thing. They finally decided on what flavors they each wanted and got them and went to a table to sit at to eat their ice cream and just hang out there untill they wanted to leave. It was so far the best outing either of them have ever had in their lives (Both Tony Wyzek and Riff Lorton are 18 yrs old). After they ate their ice creams,they just sat there and enjoyed the outing so far. When they had enough of sitting down,they left.