How Do I Cope With Almost Losing You?

Riff was wondering how does he cope with almost losing his best friend? How does he cope with the fact that he almost lost Tony? The only way he can think of won't do good. The thought that he had was getting revenge but how can he do that without Tony knowing about it,without Tony finding out? There was no way that would be possible as Tony knows Riff better than anyone else in his life. Tony can easily tell when he was up to something. Getting revenge wouldn't work although it would make Riff feel better but revenge wouldn't do anything good or useful to anyone,it'd just make Riff feel much better than not doing anything like that. But there's no way he could pull it off.
There's no way to pull it off without Tony finding out what happened,what he'd done. Riff needed to do something to Chino for nearly ending his best friend's life weeks ago. Even though he had leapt onto Chino before the second aim was happening,he still felt like he needed to do something.

If he can't do anything against Chino in revenge then what could Riff do to cope with the fact that he almost lost his best friend? He had no idea except for sweet sweet revenge. That was literally his only idea and thought of how to cope with what happened. To cope with almost losing his best friend. If he hadn't leapt onto Chino before the second aim happened,he would've lost his best friend. How does he cope with this situation? He only has revenge on his mind. Revenge for conspiring to do the second aim which would have been the life ending aim. Riff leapt onto Chino before that happened though so only the first aim had happened. All that was on Riff Lorton's mind:Revenge. All that was on Tony Wyzek's mind:Keeping his best friend Riff out of trouble,in control.