(Darkstache) A Day Off

It feels good but also not to have a first one shot again...

ALSO, ANYONE MAY PUT ANY KIND OF ONE SHOT REQUEST IN EVERY SINGLE ONE SHOT I PUBLISH AS LONG AS IT HAS THE REQUIREMENTS THAT'S BEEN EXPLAINED IN THE INTRODUCTION

.

.

.

Dark sighed in relief as he and Wilford walked hand in hand on the dunes of the beach they were at, along with all the other egos. It was a sunny day and the weather was hot, not a single cloud in the sky, so of course they took the opportunity to go out and take a break from all the stuff they usually do.

Dark peeked to his left to see the ocean, where Blank was chasing after Anti, having turned into the Gongoozler by the touch of water. Jackie and Phantom were playing chicken against Mare and Mad, and Chase and Marvin were splashing water at each other. Others were either out of Dark's view, or somewhere laying on the beach. But for once, Dark didn't bother paying attention to anyone. Anyone but Wilford, that is. It was his day off, too.

"Would you mind if we were to go a little further from the beach?" Wilford asked Dark, holding his hand tighter for a small moment to get his attention.

"No, I don't. Why?" Dark replied, and waited for an answer, but he didn't get it.

Wilford was silent as he led Dark away from the beach, on the way back to where the van they hired to get to the beach. Since Wilford was the driver on the road to here, he unlocked the car, and grabbed something from the trunk.

"Close your eyes." He said, and Dark did what he was told to do.

Though, he got confused when he felt something be put over his eyes. He raised a hand to it, but Wilford forced that hand back down.

"Wilford, what are you doing?" Dark asked as he frowned.

"Nothing. Just trust me, okay?" Wilford replied with.

Dark was a bit hesitant at that. But, he had been with this mad man for almost four years now. So he put the hesitation aside.
".....Okay."

Wilford smiled to himself as he closed the trunk and locked the van again, getting a hold on one of Dark's hands again, leading him away.

Dark got a hold of Wilford's hand with both of his, wanting to avoid tripping and falling as much as possible.

They walked for quite a bit, for Dark's feelings. About five minutes.
Dark held Wilford's hand tighter when he felt it slip away, but the mad man managed to get his hand away from Dark.

Wilford backed off, grabbed something from one of the pockets of his pants, and knelt down on one knee. He held the object he had gotten a hold of under a fist, making it so that Dark couldn't see what it is just yet.
"You may remove the blindfold." He said.

Dark removed it, blinking a few times as he looked around him.
He was surrounded by grass and tons of beautiful flowers. It looked as if it were every single kind of bright flower. They were on a wooden path, surrounded by fences to protect the flowers from harm.
The man hadn't seen Wilford yet, having his back turned to him, being mesmerized by his surroundings. Though, when the other cleared his throat, he whipped around to widen his eyes by seeing Wilford in the position he was in.

"Wilford..." He mumbled out softly.

"Dark." replied Wilford, having a small smile stuck to his face.
"We have known each other for over seven years by now, and we've been in a relationship since we hit year three. I have-" The man stopped when he realized Dark had started to tremble. "Come here." He beckoned him closer, reaching a hand out to him. When Dark stepped closer, Wilford reached for one of his hands, which Dark allowed him to hold once again. Wilford rubbed his thumb over Dark's knuckles as he continued talking. "I have been planning on doing this for quite a while now, but we both seemed too busy to even have proper time for ourselves. So before my time runs out, I'd like to ask you this one question. Right now."

Dark felt his eyes get watery, slowly moving a hand to his face to hide his trembling lips. He had never liked getting emotional, especially not as much as how he got right now. But for a change, he let himself go.

"Darkiplier Fischbach," Wilford stated. He let go of Dark's hand, showed him what was under the fist he still held, and opened the small ring box, showing a beautiful, golden ring with a pearl white, diamond shaped gem in the center of it. "Will you make me the happiest I could possibly ever be.... And marry me?"

Dark stared at Wilford for a bit before he sighed deeply and looked up at the sky, dropping his hand from his mouth. "I was planning on asking you the same question not too far from today, as well...." He huffed out, his eyes getting teary as he looked back down at Wilford.

"So..... Is that a yes?" The mad man asked.

Dark sighed again, before letting a big smile appear on his face.
"Yes, Wilford. I meant that as a yes. I will marry you."

Wilford's eyes seemed to light up by those words, a bare-toothed smile on his face as he stood back up. He slid the ring on Dark's left ring finger, and embraced him in a deep, passionate kiss.
The other wrapped his arms around Wilford's neck, returning the kiss. And when they separated their lips, they stayed in the embrace for a few more moments, swaying from side to side gently.

"We should head back to the beach now, though." Wilford mumbled. "Who knows what the others might have done in the time at least you are gone."

Dark nodded while he and Wilford quit embracing each other, taking the other's hand in his once again as they walked out of the beautiful garden, back to the beach.

"There they are!" Anti gasped when he spotted his best friend, and now fiancé of a mad man stepping out of the dunes, into the warm sand of the beach.

All the other egos turned to look at the two, clearly wanting to know what had been said, since they all knew Wilford was going to propose.

Said man raised both his arms up in the air, still holding Dark's hand and thus lifting one of his arms with it.
"IT'S A YES!" He shouted, getting Dark to let out a short laughter, and almost every ego to clap and cheer for them.

"Well, get your gay asses over here and join in the fun!" Anti yelled. "Or I'm gonna fucking rip that engangement ring off Dark's finger along with the finger itself!"

.

.

.

AKDJFBNVMWPOFMEIGNV I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS ISTG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE SOMETHING THIS BEAUTIFUL ALL BY MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA