(Darkstache) Explanation

"It's nice seeing you guys again after a bit." Mark said as he welcomed Dark and Wilford into his and Amy's home, leading them to the living room.

"I guess you could say that, even though it hasn't been too long since Space was filmed." Dark replied with, eyeing Henry walking right next to him, knowing that the dog knew what was coming for him as soon as Dark sat down in the living room. But that didn't make Dark cancel his intentions.

"It's still very nice, Mark. Don't listen to Dark." Wilford said, sitting down on a couch, to Dark's left once they reached their destination.

Dark pat the spot on his right, and Henry hopped onto the couch, immediately flopping down and resting his head on Dark's lap, and the pup already closed his eyes at the first finger tip getting in contact with his head before Dark's full hand was gently stroking through the fluffy fur of the dog.

Right when Mark sat down on the other couch in the room, Amy came walking in, Chica walking along by her side.

"Hey boys." She greeted Wilford and Dark with a smile. "Want anything to drink?"

"You know what we prefer." Wilford replied to the woman, kindly smiling back at her, petting Chica as she now sat down on the ground by his side, knowing all too well she was getting her special Wilford Warfstache pets, just like Henry with Dark.

"Of course. What was yours again, Dark? Black coffee with three teaspoons of sugar?" Amy asked for clarifications.

"Yes please."

Wilford turned to look at Dark, frowning a little. "I thought I told you to stop putting or having people put so much sugar in your coffee?"

Dark glanced at him, making eye contact with the other ego, but nothing seemed threatening. The look in Dark's eyes was really soft, actually. "Says the man that sneaks into the kitchen to eat candy every single night."

"I-"

"Don't think I didn't know."

The interaction between the two and the slight smirk on Dark's face reminded Mark of why he had invited his two most popular egos over to his house today.

"Oh yeah... Guys?" He spoke up, getting both Wilford and Dark's attention.

"When I was checking recordings for the final clip in Space, I uh.... I found something. And I wanted to ask for context from you two."

"Well, show us then!" Wilford said, standing up from the couch, being careful not to do Chica any harm in the process.

"You two go up to my office already. I'll get your drinks and then follow suit." Mark told his egos, who listened and headed upstairs, Henry now a bit upset that Dark left, and Mark noticed that. "Go upstairs to them, Henry. Go!" He told the dog with enthusiasm to actually get him to go as well.

Upstairs with Dark and Wilford, the madman was sitting on the couch behind Mark's whole setup, watching as Dark collected mugs, bowls and glasses that were on the coffee table in front of the couch. Henry was there too, and was getting all the attention from Wilford this time.

"I can't believe Mark leaves a mess like this behind his back while recording his videos." Dark complained. "I've seen him move just a little too much to the side and expose this mess so many times, and yet he doesn't bother cleaning it up before live streaming or starting videos."

"Leave the man be, Darkling." Wilford told his partner. "He has to keep himself in order, not you having to do that for him. Just leave the mess be and make a comment on it when he's in here too."

"Too late." Dark just said, having just finished collecting the empty and dirty objects in neat groups for Mark to see and clean up more easily.

Just when Dark was finished with that, Mark came into his office with his egos' drinks.