(Yanctor) First Meeting

OKAY OKAY OKAY DONT BLAME ME FOR THE SHIP- IT'S YANCY X ACTOR BUT "RedHeadBadger" ON INSTAGRAM MADE ME SHIP IT SO DO NOT BLAME ME FOR THIS I AM SLOWLY FALLING YES BUT RED MADE ME DO IT!!

.

.

.

A familiar tune was hummed.
A hand went through his hair, and a sigh left his lips as he quit humming.
Yancy was just sitting on the lower bed of the bunk bed, being bored out of his mind as per usual when he's in his cell.
His most recent cell buddy left- or, well... He killed them, which made him all alone again.
Mr. Murder-Slaughter has kind of given up on putting him in solitary. It never worked. Sure, Yancy's loneliness was worse, but besides that nothing changed.
He was about to get a piece of paper and a pencil (which is what he might have...... Killed with but oh well) to see if he could think of new song lyrics out of boredom when the lights changed into flaring red lights that smoothly faded in and out, and a loud alarm sounded throughout the whole prison with a voice message:

"Alarm, alarm, break in and/or out report.
Alarm, alarm, break in and/or out  report."

That was all it said, but it was enough for Yancy to tense up.

Someone had broken in.... Or out. Maybe to try and escape? Would there be someone with them? Did someone come to break anyone out? Or just to murder? Whatever the case was, Yancy held the pencil in a tight grip, ready to attack and have at least a bit of defense for himself.

Guards were running past his cell, not paying a single bit of attention to him. They were just running, probably to where the break in/out was at.

There were screams, and all Yancy could do was stand in his cell and be prepared to attack whoever might want to hurt him.
The screams were so loud and clear, but they finally seemed to ebb away after a while. But that made Yancy hear footsteps approach his cell.
Readying the pencil in his hand, a figure appeared.

It seemed to be a man. His hair was dark brown and slicked back, he had a tan skin, dark brown eyes that were even darker than his hair and had some kind of sparkle in them, and he wore a wine red turtleneck with a fitting, darker red pair of neat jeans that hugged his body nicely and black dress shoes. To make the outfit a bit more "fancy", he also wore a thin, black belt.
The man had a smirk on his face, and looked directly into Yancy's eyes.

"How wonderful to finally meet you, Yancy." He started, putting his hands behind his back elegantly.

"Whose are you?" Yancy snapped at him, pointing the pencil at the man threateningly. "And how do youse know my name?!"

"Calm there, feral." The man said. "I'm only here to help."

"And I ain't believe shit of what youse have to say!"

The man laughed at that. It took a small bit, but when his laugh faded, he inhaled as if he was very amused. "The name's Mark, Yancy. But people tend to call me 'Actor'. Pleasure to meet you."

Yancy didn't respond. He just glared at Actor, still pointing the pencil at him.

"Come on, let's get you out of here. You've got a lot of people waiting for you." Actor said as he pulled out a large set of keys, searching for the good one to open Yancy's cell.

"Others? What do youse mean?" Yancy asked, lowering the pencil slightly. "And how did youse get past Murder-Slaughter?"

Actor took a moment before answering. "He's asleep..... For now."

Yancy scoffed. "Let me guess; Youse put some kinds of poison in his food and waited for the right moment to strike?"

"Oh, what a clever good boy~" Actor teased, finally unlocking Yancy's cell with the right key he found in record time. "Now like I said, let's get going. Don't want Dark to wait for too long."

"Whose is Dark?" Yancy just kept standing where he stood.

Actor sighed. "Someone you'll meet soon enough if you come with. I'm not staying here for forever, and I doubt you want to as well once you see the... Bloodbath... Outside of your little 'home'."

Yancy put the pencil in a pocket of his jeans, just for a little safety, and then walked over to Actor, letting him take the lead to the exit.
"Say... Why do youse sort of look like me?" Yancy wondered aloud, getting Actor to glance at him.

"Do you know someone named Mark Fischbach?"

"The name does sounds familiar... For some reason."

"Very well." Actor hummed. "You will be told everything at our destination."

Epilogue

"Mark! Why did you get him out of there?!" Dark exclaimed.

Right in front of him stood Actor and Yancy.
Actor was looking both annoyed and a little scared, and Yancy was looking around Dark's office in wonder. He's never seen this kind of luxury before, after all! He's used to the prison life.

"We had a plan and all!" Dark lectured Actor.

"I think that plan took a little too long is all." Actor tried, but was unsuccessful.

"We were going to put it into action upcoming Sunday." Dark groaned, rubbing his face in his hands. "Now we're gonna have to stay on the lookout for the police and FBI!"

"Well, we can just hide Yancy away until the coast is clear, right?" Actor suggested.

Dark's eye twitched a little as he glanced at the red clothed ego. "If he doesn't run away, that is." He snarled. "We do not know what he's capable of just yet."

"If we can hide Wilford from the police successfully, then Yancy would probably be a piece of cake." Actor said, crossing his arms. "You'll be willing to obey, right Yancy?"

When the ex-prisoner heard his name, he turned to Actor. "Hm? What youse say? Sorry, I was distracted."

Dark sighed. "After we introduce him to everyone and show him around, he's all your responsibility for at least a week, Actor." he declared. "This is your doing, now you've got to pay the price."