Ch. 2 - Call of the Alphas

(Sorry for the long wait, balancing work and school doesn't give you much free time)

Y/n PoV

After I let out the alpha call, I could hear its echo slowly fading. It was somewhat soothing hearing it fade away.

Skull Crawler: Now that you have declared yourself and alpha, you're going to have to prepare for some potential fights from kaiju who don't like me being an alpha.

Y/n: Thanks for the info...What is your name again?

Skull Crawler: We skull crawlers don't have names.

Y/n: 'I don't really want to call her skull crawler all the time. It's too weird and long' Then I will give you a name!

Skull Crawler: REALLY!?

She then lunges at me and wraps her tail around me, but not in an aggressive way. It was more like a hug, but it still hurt because how tightly she was squeezing me.

Skull Crawler: Thank you thank you thank you!

Y/n: Your...welcome. Now can you please let me go, you're strangling me.

Skull Crawler: AH! I'm so sorry my king!

Y/n: It's alright, now what should I name you?

Skull Crawler: I'll take any name you give me my king!

Y/n: I will call you... Serena!

Serena: ...

Y/n: Do you...not like it?

Serena: I... LOVE IT!

Serena then jumps on me again squeezing even harder than before.

Y/n: GAH!

Serena: AH! So sorry my king!

Y/n: It's okay, now how long do you think a kaiju will show up?

Serena: It's hard to say specifically. It depends on the kaiju and how far away they are. It could take hours, days, maybe weeks depending on how fast or serious they are. Well have to wait and see-

Just as she was about to finish talking the ground started rumbling like something large was moving underneath it. And just like I predicted, a large creature burst out of the ground and tackled me, causing both of us to fall on the ground.

???: Hi there! What kind of creature are you? Are you the new alpha? Why are your boobs so small?

Serena: Get off my alpha!

Serena tries to tackle the new kaiju off me, but the kaiju jumps off me and lands on a tall rock hanging off it.

???: Hey what's your problem? Why are you attacking me? What did I do?

Serena: Why are you asking so many questions! Who even are you anyway!?

???: Me? I'm the one and only Zilla!