Ch. 3 - Monster Meets Lizard

Location: Skull Island

Y/n PoV

After the 5 of us had found a heard of large dinosaurs, we started eating when Serena and Titanosaurus came running at us.

Serena: Why did you leave me?!

Titanosaurus: You mean us?

Serena: Sure...

Titanosaurus: Grrr... Anyway, why did you leave us!

Y/n: You were fighting

Zilla: I was hungry

Ebirah: I didn't want to deal with you

Kamacuras and Kumonga both pointed at Ebirah as if saying 'I agree with her'

Serena: Rude!

Y/n: Are you two hungry?

Titanosaurus: I could eat!

Serena: Same

After a few minutes of eating the sun was starting to fall below the horizon, so I decided to call it a night.

Y/n: Yawn Well I'm getting tired so I'm going to sleep.

Zilla: OH! I call sleeping next to you!

Serena: HEY! That's my job!

Zilla: Nuh uh

Titanosaurus: You're both wrong, I am!

Y/n: How about I sleep by myself?

Zilla/Serena/Titanosaurus: NO!

Y/n: okay...

After what seemed like an eternity of arguing the 3 came to a conclusion. Titanosaurus was laying on my right, Zilla was on my left, and Serena was on my chest. And no, I had no say in it. Ebirah had to sleep underwater and Kamacuras and Kumonga went back underground to sleep. 

(Timeskip a few hours)

I woke up in the middle of the night, expecting to be in my old bed, but I found myself still on the ground surrounded by giant woman.

Y/n: I guess it wasn't a dream. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it.

I tried to get up of the ground but was pinned down by the 3 laying on me. After a short while I was to get out of their grasp, without waking them up. Suddenly I heard a low growl come from behind me. I quickly turned around only to find nobody.

Y/n: What?

I heard the same low growl again realizing that it was my stomach.

Y/n: Huh... who knew having multiple fights back-to-back would use a lot of energy. I guess a midnight snack wouldn't hurt.

I walked to the nearby lake and started to drink the water as my throat was very dry. Suddenly a giant fish jumped out of the water trying to bite me, but I grabbed it midair.

Y/n: Fish huh? Alright, I just hope it tastes good.

With a quick swipe I decapitated the fish and started to eat it. It tasted very salty but I was hungry so I can't complain. After finishing it I threw the remains back into the lake and walked off in a random direction looking for something interesting to pass the time as I was not going to be able to fall back asleep. Looking around I decided to climb the highest mountain I could find which looked like a human skull for some reason. Upon reaching the summit of the mountain I looked around at the land around me. Due to my height, I could see a slight curvature on horizon, turning my gaze to the sky I could only look in awe at what I was seeing. Due to me living in a city all my life when I was human the light pollution didn't allow me to see the night sky in its natural state.