Ch. 4 - Crazy for You

NOTE: While making this chapter I just realized the size differences between Monsterverse, Showa, and Heisei kaiju. I will do my best to estimate the compared sizes of kaiju as I am basing everything of Monsterverse Godzilla size of about 120 meters. Bear with me on this I'm not good at math.

3rd PoV

Serena: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!

Y/n: OW! OW! Hey stop-OW!

Serena was currently hitting Y/n on his head.

Serena: YOU COULD HAVE DIED YOU KNOW THAT!

Y/n: Yea but so could Zilla and Titanosaurus, I had to step in! It's my duty to protect you guys!

Serena stopped hitting Y/n and leaned into his chest. She stood there for a few seconds silently but then she silently started to cry.

Serena: I...I just d-don't want to lose you 

Y/n looked at Serena not sure what to do. But as if on instinct he smiled softly and pulled Serena into a hug and patted her head.

Y/n: Serena, i'm sorry. I should've been more careful, and because of that I got hurt badly and caused you to worry.

Serena then stopped crying and tightly hugged Y/n. They stood there for while until someone came up from behind him.

Zilla: GROUP HUG!

Y/n: NO WAIT-!

But it was too late as everyone tackled/hugged Y/n, pining him to the ground.

Y/n: I feel like at this point I should get used to this.

Zilla: Get used to what?

Titanosaurus: I think he means getting pinned down, unable to do anything~

Y/n with a small blush on his face tried to respond but was cut off before he could by a small voice.

???: HEY YOU!

Y/n: Huh?

Y/n looked around and saw someone standing on top of a small mountain

(According to my math Kong is about 95 meters tall at this point.)

Y/n: Who are you?

???: My name is not important! You need to leave!

Zilla: Oh yea? Why should we listen to you tiny?

???: I'M TALLER THAN YOU. 

Zilla: Whatever

???: This is MY island! Not yours! You think you can just crash land here, kill and eat the animals, destroy the land with your fights, DECLARE YOURSELF AND ALPHA, draw more kaiju here, FIGHT a kaiju here, kill and eat almost an ENTIRE heard of animals, FIGHT GODZILLA, and think you can get away with it!?