Ch. 6 - Jailbreak

As penance for making you wait a month for a chapter I said I was working on you get this longer one a day later. Have Fun :3

Location Skull Island

3rd PoV

Zilla: Who's Tiamat?

Godzilla: She's and old rival of mine. We've fought a couple of times with the most recent one leaving me homeless

Zilla: Wait so if she beat you in the past, what makes you think you'll beat her now?

Godzilla grits her teeth while angrily staring at Zilla

Godzilla: Because I have two reasons to fight her and win now. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go kick some ass. You guys do whatever while you wait.

Godzilla turns around and walks back into the ocean before diving in and swimming off. The group sits in silence until one of them decides breaks it

Titanosaurus: She loves him doesn't she?

Mothra: Oh absolutely

Titanosaurus: Figured

Scene Change

Godzilla PoV

Godzilla: Stupid faker calling me weak, ill show her and prove just how much of a watered down rip-off she is of me

I keep on swimming for a while before diving under water and approaching a cave opening. Swimming through I am able to effortlessly navigate through the tunnels twists and turns. I scrape my dorsal plates on the roof of the cave to sharpen them, in case of any sneak attacks. I swim further into the tunnel until I reach the exit, only for it to be covered in ice. I back up a bit then charge into the ice, breaking through it and exit the underground tunnel. I decide to stretch a bit as I hadn't fought anything in a hot minute. I start walking off the ice shelf and re-enter the water and start swimming towards my old home.

(dang Godzilla does a lot of swimming)

I finally reach the island I had previously made my home and exit the water on walk onto the shore

Godzilla: Honestly , I kind of miss this place. Welp, no use wasting time! Come on out Tiamat, I know your around here somewhere!

Tiamat: Well well well...look who came crawling back to me~

Godzilla: More like, marched back to retake my home from an invader

I look around the area in an attempt to find her, only to be met with failure.

Godzilla: You know, for someone who is so confident about herself you sure do a lot of hiding!

Tiamat: Call it whatever you like, you call it hiding while I call it setting up for a sneak attack!

Tiamat jumps out of the water and drags me in with her. I push her off of me and I finally get a look at her.

 I push her off of me and I finally get a look at her