Ch. 7 - First Contact(s)

5 years later...

Location Skull Island

3rd PoV

As we descend back onto the island we put our focus on the now fully grown Kong. No longer is she dwarfed by the other Kaiju, instead she stands at a proud and whopping...103 meters

Kong: Did you have to hype it up so much!

(yes I did, and stop breaking the 4th wall only I can do that)

Kong lays asleep on the ground peacefully dreaming

(heh monkey)

Kong lays sleeping until she is woken up by a flock of leafwings flying loudly around her. She slowly gets up but forced to cover her eyes from the rays of the sun shining right onto her face. Once her eyes have adjusted to the new amount of light she puts her and down and lets out a long and loud yawn and follows it up by shaking her head to force any drowsiness away. She fully stands up and stretches out all her limbs to revitalize them after the hours of stillness. Once finished she walks off into a small river(by Kaiju standards) and does one finally stretch, and with all the dignity in the world...scratched her butt

Kong: Hey everyone does it!

(I suppose your right, but what did I say about breaking the 4th wall? anyway...)

She walks further along the river and eventually reaches a large waterfall. She steps under the stream of water to wash away any of the dirt and grime accumulated overnight. We quickly cut to a little girl sitting along in the jungle wrapping some dried up vines around a small doll. Just as quick as she came we switch back to Kong as she sniffs the air before glaring at the sky above. She walks over to a large tree and rips it out of the ground, followed by tearing off the stumps and gliding her hand on the trunk of the tree, ripping of the branches leaving it with a point at the end. We quickly cut back to the little girl from before as she runs through the forest with the doll still in hand. But as she runs a security camera is seen latched onto the side of a tree, observing the surrounding area. The girl runs through a field of long grasses that stand taller than her as she pushes her way through and eventually stops watching as Kong approaches her. She hold out the doll in front of her, presenting it to the giant ape as she approaches her pushing large trees out of her way. The girl holds the doll above her head trying to reach the eyes of the now approaching kaiju. Through the girls perspective we discover that she does not hear the titan approach nor does she hear anything as the girl was born deaf. Just when it seems like Kong is about to squash her like an ant, she leans down while setting on hand on the ground to get a better look and the girl and her doll.

Kong: Hmm not bad, but I think its lacking in some departments

As Kong looks at the girl she lowers the doll to reveal her worried face, not because of the criticism but out of worry for Kong. Kong slowly stands back up before adjusting her grip on the makeshift spear before letting out a roar as she throws the spear into the horizon. As the spear flies off, presumably to never be found again, it's flight get cut off by it making contact with the sky itself. However it is revealed to not be the sky as a section around the impact flickers off and hexagonal plates fall off revealing the sky to be nothing more than a projection. Kongs roars at the now destroyed part of the "sky" in anger.

Kong: LET ME OUTTA HERE!

The girl looks on in worry as Kong roars in vain at her imprisonment.