Mysterious charm

*A/N: It isn't decided whether or not this story will remain as a single relationship or add more to them, acting as a trio-kind or harem. I don't enjoy writing harem, but depending on the development I might decide whether or not it could end up that way. Thank you for reading and for the small views I've received.
End on the note.

Far outside the reach of any teleportation spell or clairvoyance, the lair of certain powerful beings continued to expand indefinitely. A humongous female demon, a classy lady with a yukata, and a block of a monster all seemed to hangout around a strange and shiny dark orb.

"So it was a success?" The tall figure questioned the short lady as she looked down to the floor, apparently reminiscing.

The dark, purple haired girl kneeling in front of the orb only nodded in response, humming to herself deep in thought.

In essence, corrupting someone already damned in the head like the ninja they had chosen as subject, wasn't that much of a success. The dark matter they induced in the Azuma's water only seemed to work weeks after the initial incubation, and it had taken a huge amount of effort and resources to get it to its final stages. Only after an already agitated matter of superiority and clan disagreement, and a little unlucky factors from the newest member of their enemy corporation, did the final curse begun to explode. All of this just for the damned commander to send the curse away in a single swift.

The girl in dark attire sighed before raising herself from the ground. It was no use. Unless they could find a way to gather anger and distort rage faster, there was no way they could use this new spell with guaranteed consistency.

Even then, the dark eyed girl was happy with the results. The corps were on the tip of their toes, chaos was spreading and their return was loudly announced, this time causing just as much disturbance.

"Jaku'un" She muttered and from out of nowhere a dark and slim shade appeared, "I need you to drop more of this on the corp's water supplies. The only way to progress with the experiment is to try it out on people with minds hard to actually persuade..." After a brief moment, she shook her head denial, "Although...too much experimenting may give out what we're trying to do here..." She took a vial of dark liquid out from her attire and stared at it.

The creature remained still, awaiting orders.

"Never mind, we'll need a clearer target before we can proceed. It's clear the commander will start taking more precautions. A stupid slip and we may lose all the progress we've made so far" The creature in return sighed, not content with remaining useless.

"For the time being, how about I create some distractions?" It suggested, bringing a smile up into the master's face.

"That could work, good idea" She praised the god-monster, and on a finger snap, it disappeared once again, melting within the floor.

The tall, well-built woman next to her frowned.

"Are we still staying cross armed? I don't think Jaku'un can take on the enemy with that ungodly woman still on the battlefield" She argued, but the woman in question remained unfazed.

"Whatever happens, he won't die, unlike-, well, unlike you know who" At the mention of their earlier loss, the giant woman grimaced again. She hadn't expected the death of her companion to affect her this much, but it still bit the back of her brain from time to time, "We need to divert the attention away from our main goal for the time being, and if having Jaku'un on the battlefield is the distraction we need, then so be it"

"But Shikoku-" The shorter girl glared back at her friend, immediately shutting her up.

"I won't allow any more casualties, you don't have to worry about him" Shikoku promised, anger quickly leaving her, "No mistakes will be committed, I-" The woman clenched her fist, her sharp nails digging into her skin. Were she a mere human, her hand would've been bleeding by then, "We will take revenge" She seethed, orbs shining brightly, "That's final"