"CHAEWON-AH! TAKE CARE!" minju screamed in a deafening tone, alerting chaewon to be careful on her stage. was it because she cared about chaewon? of course! was it because she wanted chaewon to be safe? defenitely! was it because she was so madly in love with chaewon, she thought she had no reason to be alive without her? yes. 

         minju, born blossoming with beauty and talent. she just so recently got into the produce group "iz*one", after the survival show, "PRODUCE-48." alongside her were her 2 other groupmates -- ahn yujin, her best friend, and kim chaewon. she had started catching feelings for chaewon ever since their debut song, "la vie en rose" was published. seeing chaewon's smooth flow of movements, vocals crisp and clear, she instantly got her heart swooped away. she tried to cover it as much as she could, to conceal her feelings so that chaewon would never know. 

         as chaewon was leaving for her debut stage, minju thought about the wonderful things she could have done with chaewon if she was also featured in the same stage. but of course, she wasn't able to and thought that she would never be able to, as chaewon would never like her back. so all that she could do, all she could say to prove that she cared, was a simple "take care", hoping that chaewon would grow more affected to her. seeing that chaewon had such a sweet smile as a reaction, she had fallen even more for her.

        "my goodness, minju..." a familiar voice came behind her. it was yujin, her best friend and groupmate. 

        "it's 7a.m. in the morning!" yujin complained.

        minju shrugged it off and decided to go make breakfast. while making breakfast, her head was spinning with the scene of chaewon smiling at her ever so dearly. her mind was racing, as she felt hard to keep her emotions to herself. should i tell yujin? she was afraid that yujin would tell on her, but was also unable to keep it a secret anymore. surely, yujin wouldn't snitch on her, right? after all, yujin was minju's best friend. debating with herself was all she could do before she finished frying the egg for breakfast. 

        she sat down with a lengthly sigh, actions all sloppy without chaewon in the dorm. still thinking of whether she should tell yujin, she ate her egg whilst slumping down, her back curling like a sloth. 

      "minju. you've been screaming at 7a.m. so very energetically, and now you look like one scream has drained all the energy out of you. cheer up, i'll even take you out for coffee if you want!" yujin commented. 

"fine, but i'm doing it for the coffee!" 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

oh my god okay. listen. this is my  first ever ff published here so 🤪 chapter 2 soon !!