yes! now all that's left is to act a bit too intimately with yena in front of yujin. let's see how yujin feels about breaking her best friends heart then.

—————

minju and yena walked into the cafe door, the bell at the door jingling, announcing their entrance. as they walked up to the counter and ordered their drinks, they had a slow chit-chat about how their lives were. 

"would you like to come over to our dorm later? i'm rooming with chaewon and yujin, so if you don't mind all four of us can have a little catch-up." minju asked.

"yea sure! that sounds like a great idea. should we head over now? i really miss yujin and i wanna see her as soon as i can. we can take-out these drinks if you dont mind." yena agreed.

minju had a little goblin of disgust and envy growing inside of her. why did everyone seem to prefer yujin over her? what did yujin have that she just didn't? trying to hide her jealousy, all she did was beam a bright, fake smile over to yena, get her coffee and walked as lightly as she could back to the dorm.

---------

"guys!! i'm home!! and i've brought along with me a special guest..... YENA!!" minju shouted.

hearing yena's name, yujin's heart was suddenly filled with joy and fear. she of course was glad that her one and only crush was here, but she was also afraid that yena would think she was a weirdo. trying to put on her best  smile without overdoing it, she walked up to yena. 

"h..hi! how've you been?" 

"i'm good, you? i've missed you so much!" with that, yena pulled yujin into a hug while shaking her body left and right to show affection. yujin couldn't help but giggle along, her true happy smile showing on her flawless face.

as she did so, chaewon and minju were having a little talk of their own. seeing how cute yujin and yena were together, minju felt bad that she was trying to sabotage her own best friend. she decided to finally confess to chaewon about her feelings, and also apologising to yujin and yena for what she had done wrong. 

of course they forgave minju, and had an amazing life, just how stories end. minju ended up with a male named yoongji, whilst chaewon was just an amazingly savage single aunt. yena and yujin ended up together, adopting a child name haneul. 

a/n : pls dont be mad that i so random and abruptly ended this story  😭😭😭 i needed to because im concentrating on my new fic, "when stars align" and i was getting tired of coffee too 😭. im really sorry, but i do hope that you enjoyed coffee!