chae was now back from her stage, and had just settled down back at the dorm.

"hey chae!" yujin shouted. 

chae looked up at her, smiling.

"how did your stage go?" yujin asked. she wanted to slowly lead up to the big question if chaewon was willing to go on a date with minju. 

chaewon chuckled. "your acting really weird, but... i guess it was fine?? it was normal, as always." 

"soo... any plans for tomorrow night?" yujin asked, doing a funny little body shake to show her curiosity. 

"nope!" chae replied, delivering the same body shake back to yujin. "why you asking?"

"well... i was wondering," yujin continued. "if you wanted to come with min and i to a barbecue restaurant this evening to celebrate your stage!"

chae thought that it was marvelous idea, and nodded her head energetically. 

"we'll get ready at around 7p.m. or so. wear something black to prevent the coal from ruining your shirts!" 

chae skidded a bit closer to yujin, and looked at her longingly in her eyes. 

yujin was feeling a little uncomfortable, so she moved a bit further away from chae. 

"thank you so much, jin-ah. really, you guys didnt have to do this." chae commented.

"haha, no problem!"

yujin was about to turn her head to leave, but something weird was plastered onto chae's face. it looked somewhat faint red, almost pink-ish, right below her eyes. was she blushing? yujin was really worried. no, chaewon could not like her! minju liked chae, and yujin was determined to not let minju down. she dared not betray minju either, as 

1) she was a very loyal friend, and

2) she didn't like chae. 

but how would she know if chae really liked her? maybe chae was just tired from her stage and her cheeks had reddened because of her high temperature after dancing. and maybe she just looked into her eyes as it was a polite way to communicate. shaking that thought out of her mind, she went on with her day, ready to tell minju about the amazing way she had convinced chae to go on a date with her. 

yujin would simply make them two sit closer together, go to the toilet a lot, and try to get them as close to each other as possible. she even thought of taking cute pictures of them with a couple-y vibe, to see if maybe chae would start catching feelings for minju as well. 

but would it really be so easy? would she really be able to succeed in such a short matter of time?