as yujin kept that thought in her head throughout the day, she started planning on how to make minju's dream come true. after hours of work, here was the plan she thought of:

6:00 pm arrive at barbecue site

6:30 pm order food and start roasting

7:00-8:45 pm eat

9:00 pm play at arcade nearby

10:00 pm return to dorm

10:30 pm arrive at dorm

11:00pm  sleep

it of course wasn't too elaborate or intricate, as she thought that there should be a very flexible schedule incase something had happened. she smiled gleefully and presented her plan to her fellow roomates.

"this okay for everyone?" she asked.

"woah... yujin-ah... how did you plan that out so perfectly in such a short amount of time?!" chaewon complimented, throwing her a playful wink.

"fine for me!" minju stated. as she replayed the moment of the little wink chaewon gave to yujin, she couldn't help thinking that there was a possibility that chaewon liked yujin. she thought that yujin had deliberately and had made chaewon fall in love with her on purpose. her brain was filled with thoughts about how yujin could've done such a thing -- yujin knew minju liked chaewon, and still had the audacity to backstab her bestfriend?!?! she gave one last fake smile before walking away. 

she was undeniably heartbroken. how could yujin have done such a thing? she planned on revenge. there was this girl that yujin liked... yena. what if she had made yena fall in love with her? yujin would definitely learn her lesson then! 

but there was a thing that minju had forgotten. the ever-lasting promise that they made to never backstab each other. yujin had never meant for it to turn out like this... but did minju know? no. 

she cackled inside, thinking about her plan. how would yujin like a taste of her own medicine?

authors note!!

yes i added a new charecter (choi yena -- iz*one). ive updated the characters chapter to include her too