minju and yujin soon arrived at the coffee shop of their choice. minju stared out of the window -- what a perfect weather to match her mood. it was raining very mildly with a hint of sunshine still, exactly what minju was going through. minju's mind was crying about the thought that chaewon would never tell her that she liked her back, or even think about liking her, while she still had little hope from the actions chaewon would do to her (smiling, hugging -- all those little things). 

           "min-ah, what do you want? i'll order for you if you want." yujin asked.

           "eh, caramel frappe would be good, thanks!" minju commented. 

              once they got their drinks, they sat down and started chatting about their lives after debut and how their past lives were compared to this. 

           "well, i've defenitely become more confident in my singing," yujin stated.

           minju nodded in agreement. 

            "i guess i dance better?" minju said. 

            they alternated and took turns explaining, until minju had a slip of her tongue. 

             "my feelings for chae-"

              "YOUR WHAT?!?" yujin screamed.

               "i uh... i... well i guess it's time to tell you anyways. i've been catching feelings for chae ever since we debuted, and i don't think i cant bare it anymore. i keep falling more and more for her day by day, and i dont know what to do, knowing that chae doesn't like me back."

              "girl." yujin said. "first off, you should've told me earlier, because it's been 2 months since our debut. secondly, you like chae?!"

               "wasn't it obvious enough?"

               "well i do have to say, you concealed your feelings well. i really don't have much advice for you as i've never experienced this before, but... you really should tell chae before it's too late. telling her now is better than telling her later in my opinion."

              minju felt more relaxed now that yujin also knew about her "condition", but was still anxious on what and how to tell chae. with shaky, sweating palms, she asked yujin, 

"jin-ah...... will you help me arrange a time for me to confess...?" 

            yujin nodded in excitement, knowing that minju was taking the right steps towards telling chae, hugging minju, almost suffocatingly. 

            "of course i will! min, i'm proud of you for finally coming to your senses and thinking that you should be telling chae. i'll be right on it, a step in front of you!"