Whispers in the Dark

A/N: Slight Smut

Prem and Preeti sat together on their bed, reminiscing about their shared memories. Preeti leaned against the headboard with her legs stretched out, while Prem rested his head in her lap, gently intertwining his fingers with hers. Preeti's free hand lovingly caressed Prem's hair as they exchanged affectionate glances.

"Tere dil mein meri saanson ko panah mil jaye. Teri ishq mein meri jaan, faana ho jaye," Prem murmured, tracing circles on Preeti's wedding ring.

Preeti chuckled softly, her eyes twinkling with affection. "Areh vaah, aap itne filmy kab se ho gaye?" she teased.

"Jab se tumse mila," Prem replied, his gaze filled with adoration.

Preeti giggled, her heart warming at his words, and continued to play with his hair.

"Jawab do, Preeti," Prem whispered, his voice filled with anticipation.

"Jawab? Prem, really?" Preeti sighed, pretending to be exasperated.

Closing his eyes, Prem shifted his position to face her, his arm now resting on his stomach as he held her hand. He waited patiently for her response, his heart racing with anticipation.

"Saanson ke bina shayad kuch pal main jee sakta hoon. Lekin tumhare bina nahin," Preeti whispered tenderly, her eyes filled with love.

"Areh wah!" Prem exclaimed softly, his heart overflowing with emotion.

Preeti placed a finger on his lips, urging him to be quiet. "Shh! Sab so rahe hain!" she whispered, her eyes dancing with mischief.

"Can't I express my love to my wife?" Prem protested playfully.

Preeti laughed softly, her heart swelling with love for this man who meant everything to her. "Aap kar sakte hain, bas chup rahiye, please?" she whispered, her voice filled with warmth.

"Ok, sorry. Main kaan pakad raha hoon. Sorry," Prem apologized, his eyes sparkling with affection.

Preeti smiled, feeling a rush of love for her husband. "Acha chalo, ab der ho chuki hai. Hamein kal jaldi uthna hai," she reminded him gently.

"Kyun?" Prem asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Aap bhool gaye? Humein kal Rampur jaana hai," Preeti reminded him with a playful smile.

"Shit. Mujhe yaad hai, lekin abhi mera dimaag thoda bhatak gaya tha," Prem admitted sheepishly.

Prem lifted his head from her lap and slid under the covers, extending a hand to invite Preeti to join him. As she settled beside him, he turned off the lights, enveloping them in darkness. Pulling her close, Prem wrapped his arm around her waist, savouring the warmth of her body against his.

"Tumhe pata hai, it's so hard to control myself right now," Prem whispered huskily, his breath hot against her ear.

Preeti blushed, her heart fluttering at his proximity. "I can tell. Kyun?" she teased softly.

"Black top aur red pants ki wajah se," Prem admitted with a mischievous grin.

Preeti laughed softly, feeling a rush of desire coursing through her veins. "Maybe I should wear them more often then," she teased, her voice filled with seduction.

Prem's eyes darkened with desire as he pulled her closer, his hands tracing tantalizing patterns on her skin. "You do that, and you'll feel this every night," he promised in a husky voice, his touch igniting a fire within her.

"Shaayad main yahi chahti hoon," Preeti whispered, her voice filled with longing.

"Fuck," Prem groaned softly, his desire reaching a fever pitch. "Tumhein pata hai, main abhi tumhare saath kya karna chahta hoon."

"Phir mujhe dikhao," Preeti challenged softly, her breath catching in her throat.

Prem's eyes darkened with desire as he leaned in to capture her lips in a searing kiss, his hands roaming freely over her body, igniting a passion that consumed them both in its fiery embrace.