Mujhse Shaadi Karogi?

"Keep it here, thanks," Vivek instructs the staff, his voice tinged with anticipation.

Sangeeta leans against him, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Looks good, doesn't it, Brother?" she whispers, excitement bubbling in her voice.

"It needs to be perfect. I hope Prem's not too nervous," Vivek responds, his concern evident in his tone.

"Nervous? Why would he be nervous?" Sangeeta asks, feigning innocence, her tone playful.

Sadhana, holding Veer, joins them, her expression softening with understanding. "He's worried because he thinks she might say no," she reveals gently, her voice filled with empathy.

"What? Why would he think that?" Sangeeta questions, surprise coloring her tone.

"He's not worried she won't say yes, he's worried he might not be ready for this step in their relationship," Sadhana explains, her voice calm and reassuring.

"Oh! I'm going to talk to him," Sangeeta declares, determination flashing in her eyes.

"I'll come with you," Anand offers, his support evident in his tone.

As they head towards Prem's room, Vivek and Sadhana stay behind to oversee the decorations, their anticipation palpable in the air.

"Where's Vinod?" Sadhana wonders, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

Vivek wraps an arm around her, guiding her towards the corridor. "He went to keep Preeti busy," he reveals with a playful grin.

Sadhana chuckles, remembering a similar tactic from the past. "I remember when I left them alone in a room before he left for London," she reminisces, a fond smile on her lips.

Vivek laughs, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Mrs. Matchmaker," he teases affectionately.

Meanwhile, in Prem's room, the atmosphere is charged with nervous energy and excitement.

"Okay, let's run through it one more time," Sangeeta instructs, her tone firm but encouraging.

Prem nods eagerly, his heart racing with anticipation. "Right, got it."

"And don't forget to smile!" Anand adds with a grin, his playful demeanor helping to ease the tension.

"Got it, Anand Babu," Prem replies, returning his brother's grin.

Sangeeta watches them with a mix of amusement and affection. "Alright, let's do this. And remember, we're all here for you, Prem."

Prem takes a deep breath, steeling himself for what's to come. "Thanks, Sangu. Let's make this happen."

With renewed determination, they finalize their plans and prepare for the momentous occasion ahead. And as they wait for the perfect moment, their hearts beat in sync with the anticipation of what lies ahead.

"Sadhana, Vinod is on his way, check if Prem's ready please?" Vivek asks, his voice tinged with anticipation.

Sadhana walks into Prem's room to find him fully suited and looking nervous. Sadhana hugs him and whispers:

"You'll be fine. Just take a deep breath, have courage, and be kind," she says softly, her voice filled with reassurance and encouragement.

Prem smiles and looks confidently in the mirror and takes a deep breath. Sadhana walks him down the stairs and hides in the kitchen with the rest. Prem stands out of the way and waits for the door to open.

The room is dark, but 2 minutes later, all you can hear is the front door creaking. Vinod sneakily walks away as Preeti turns the light on and gasps at the sight in front of her. Prem can't take his eyes off Preeti as she's roaming around the setup, his heart pounding with anticipation and love.