Pierre-Louis Loubet

"Another rally and another 9 days that I have to put up with Pierre and his constant bickering," I thought to myself. We didn't get along and everyone knew that, but somehow we still ended up teammates. It's not that I didn't like him, I would've been fine with us being friend but no couse he had to make it unbearable to be around him! I'm always doing something wrong or what not and when I try to make it up to him or apologize eventho I have no idea what I did, he still acts like a toddler who got their favorite toy take away. I still to this day have no idea what I did to make him hate me. It had been this way from the day I joined WRC. We have just never gotten along and I've accepted it.
Guess I'll just try to avoid him the best I could and keep out of his way.
But that didn't last long considering I physically ran into him when trying to get to my driver's room. "Sorry!" Pierre apologized and helped me up. Did he just....apologize? I'm sorry who is that and what did they do to Pierre. He has never apologized to me about anything.

-time skip-

I'm sitting in the cafeteria eating my lunch. It's now day 3 of pre-testing for Rally Portugal. I have managed not get in Pierre's way and have somehow kept us from getting into an argument. Or maybe I wasn't keeping us from getting into arguments, maybe Pierre wasn't stirring any up? Who knows. So far so good then.
Just as I finished that thought I looked up because of someone asking if the seat across from me was free. "Is this seat free?" Pierre asked. "Yeah, it's free," I said. He nodded and sat down with his lunch. This sudden change of heart is very unexpected. I don't think he's ever been this nice to me apart from the big galas or events that we have to attend together. Even then he's nice to me only because there are other people around us.
"What's with the sudden attitude change? " I question him. " What do you mean," Pierre asked confused. "I don't think you've been nice to me a day in my life so why now?" I ask. "Why not? Do you not believe that a person can change? " he smirks. "I do believe that a person can change, but not your attitude. Again as I said you've never been nice to me. Like ever. Even before we were teammates. " I rant.
"What's wrong with me trying to be a nicer person towards you?" he asks. "Well nothing, but it's just quite unexpected," I shrug. We eat in silence for the rest of lunch.

AN: I'm so gonna write a part 2 for this one! I also just wanted to say that I have nothing against Pierre! He is one of my favorite WRC drivers and I doubt he is anything like this in IRL this is just what my crazy brain came up with and I decided to write thai down (alr? We good?).