Gus Greensmith

It's now been a week since me and my best friend Gus last had a decent conversation. He has been ignoring me the best he can and I have no idea what I did wrong.

"Hey..." I say as he walks by my lunch table expecting him to sit down and have lunch with me. Instead he just ignores me and walks away to go sit with Pierre and Jonas.

I don't take it personally anymore though it still stings a little. Being so close to someone and then them just ignoring you and not even telling you what you did wrong hurts.

-time skip-

"Statement

Gus had a high speedimpact on SS6 of Rally
d'ltalia. Following the crash he was
conscious & responsive but was taken to
hospital for checks & was found to have no
major injuries. Co-driver Jonas Andersson
walked away unharmed. Gus willremain in
Olbia hospital overnight for observation &
pain relief. Gus willreassess next steps with
his medical team tomorrow.

Thanks to allthe medical team, organisers
marshals & Toksport"

I read on my phone screen when I was just about to look up the reason stage 6 was canceled.

"Oh, no... no no no no.." I mumble to myself.

I ran into the škoda garage to go look for Charles, Gus' dad.

-time skip-

"How is he?" I ask the hospital worker once I got there. "No major injuries but he is a little shaken up, as you would be," she answers. "Can I see him?" I ask. "Only members of family, who are you to him?" she asks.
"Girlfriend," I say before I can stop myself. But I guess that worked cause she let me in.

"Hey... how are you feeling," I ask Gus. "I'm fine," he says trying to ignore my gaze. "No, you're not fine... why aren't you talking to me?" I ask.

"You wanna know why I'm ignoring you?? It's because I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified!" Gus half yells.

"That's why you've been ignoring me? Don't you think ignoring me and not telling me what's wrong won't ruin everything more?" I tell him," and for the record I have feelings for you too."

Just as I'm about to walk out Gus grabs my hand and pulls me in. I don't react cause I don't know how to. A few seconds later as he breaks the kiss I look at him shocked but then walk over to the other side of the room to get a chair and sit next to him.

Since he's gonna be in the hospital for now it gives us time to talk things out and make sense of this situation.

AN: I was on a class trip where we got back really late and I couldn't watch any stages that day. I woke up in the bus at around 1a.m and ended up opening Twitter and guess what was the first thing is see... "GREENSMITH TO REMAIN IN HOSPITAL OVERNIGHT FOLLOWING SARDINIA CRASH"..

I BEG YOUR PARDON???? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

I almost cried (don't come for me I'm a very emotional person alr).