Emil Lindholm

It was early in the morning and Emil and I had decided to walk to the service park instead of taking the car or a scooter,  cause it was really close to our hotel. Emil and I have been friends for years now but since last year I've been feeling differently about him.

As we were just about approaching the entry to service a guy walked up to us and said to me:"Hey pretty lady,  where are you hurrying off to? Come with me instead."

Before I could say anything in my defense Emil turned to him and said:" Get lost! You have no right talking to my girlfriend that way!". Though Emil didn't say much or even raise his voice it was enough to get the guy to leave us alone.

As we kept walking I turned to Emil and said in a joking tone :" Girlfriend huh?". "Sorry," Emil blushed,"that was the first thing that came to mind."

And as we walked I broke a smile, hoping he couldn't tell I was blushing.

A/N: It's been a while huh? I've been so  busy and school starts in a week so I completely forgot about writing. I have a few more stories lined up but with most of them being un finished or just a rough draft they might take awhile.

ALSO a psa to anyone who wants to request stuff, please leave a promt or something for me to go off when writing. That makes my life a lot easier and I'll probably get the story done quicker cause I don't have to spend a lot of time thinking about what to write. (Thanks in advance 🫶)