🥀Chapter 14🥀: The Life of Servitude.

{Jara and Jumal}

She handed over to the injured lady, a bottle of alcohol and a pair of scissors. The lady was reeking of blood and sweat, her face was all wrinkled up with a frown, as she tried to get herself into a comfortable position.

Jara sat down on the little glass table in front of the couch the lady sat and looked around. She was surprised at how the place looked more organized and luxurious than even some mansion. Noone will know such a luxurious place existed underground especially when the 'gates' is a dumpsite.

"Should I help you? Or you can help yourself?" Jara asked the lady.

But as if an answer to her question, Jara watched as the lady poured alcohol on the wound and immediately screamed in pain, even though her screams were muffled, the screams squeezed their way through the clothes. Her veins were literally popping out and her grip on the couch tore the leather clothing as her nails dug into the fine skin of leather clothing of the couch.

"As long as you'd be fine" Jara told her, as she took a rag to clean up the balls of sweat that had lined up the lady's face.

The lady was sweating gallons of sweat and her clothes were literally soaked. Her sweat were now so much, you could use it to fuel your car. Okay, that was an exaggeration but still, it was enough to soak up a dry towel.

Jara watched her as the lady dug a pair of scissors into the wound and brought out the bullet. The lady tried so hard to act strong but failed woefully as she couldn't muffle down her screams of pain anymore and had to let it out. Jara watched in silence, a million things going through her mind at the same time.

This wasn't the first time, Jara had seen a scene like this. Her father and her brothers did it without flinching especially her father, like he was used to things like that. So seeing the unknown spyish looking lady cry at such a thing, it seemed like she was an amateur.

When the bullet was out, the woman collapsed, panting heavier than one who was closer to his death bed

Jara decided to take pity on her and clean up her wounds, for the lady had fallen unconscious. She looked around for first aid box but couldn't find any, so she removed her t-shirt, walking to her kitchen which could be seen from the sitting room and soaked up her t-shirt in water.

She took the wet cloth and cleaned up the wounds. It took a lot of water to clean up the blood, as she had to change the water from time to time to avoid infection, but when she was finally done, she bandaged the wounds and neatly tied it in such a way that the wound didn't feel any strain.

When she was done, she helped the strange lady remove all her unnecessary clothing for her perspiration was more than expectation. She also helped clean up the places blood was splattered on. Then she helped the lady, lay well on the couch, because she could still hear the heavy panting of the lady.

It took quite a while for Jara to clean up the places she needed to, it took a while to find the dustbin, taking her time to look around while she looked for the dustbin.

When she found the dustbin she was astonished at how organized this assassin was but at the same time, how non extravagant she was. Apart from the beautiful furniture and interior decoration, the assassin had nothing in the whole house. It was an apartment that she could dump anytime anyday. Seeing as her Dad's workers worked for him, she was not surprised. An assassin is like a vagabond, that she knew from an early age.

She took her time to look around. She wondered how an assassin could have a kitchen so furnished.

When she was done looking around, she went back to the sitting room, looking for Jumal, but met him fast asleep, on the floor, curled up like a ball, his purple tail popping out of his trousers.