A day in the rain~ 🌧️ (BONUS N.K. x China)

A/N: Hiiii! Sorry for not uploading in a while. School's been holding me back so I'm just writing as a stress reliever. I've been multi-tasking with completing other chapters in the midst of writing this one, so stay tuned! Anyways, here's another one of my OTPs <33 Enjoy~!

Third Person POV:

The skies above were gray as the rain drops fell from the clouds, landing on the terrain. Pitter-pattering filled the silence as China walked through the courtyard, holding a parasol in hand. It was yet another day of having to deal with the stressful work handed to him during today's UN meeting and he needed to take some time out of his little working space. He inhaled the air around him, exhaling calmly as he gazed at the beautiful sight surrounding him. The Japanese maple leaves began to fill with dew drops and the koi pond had a variety of ripples caused from the cry of the gods above. He placed the parasol down as he let himself soak in the wetness that overcame him, listening to the thunder strike and the rain increase.

"The dragons are bowling again, aren't they?" A deep voice chuckled behind him, as he felt two navy blue arms wrap around his waist. "You'll get a cold from just standing out here, China." China tilted his head up, only to be facing none other than his boyfriend. He gave a quick peck on the lips before beginning to laugh along.

"Yes, North. They sure are very competitive today." He giggled, returning his gaze back to the scenery presented to them. "Also, stop being so protective during the meetings! You're scaring the countries more than Russia could," he said, escaping his lover's grasp. "Actually, I take that back. Russia could scare them more than you could." North Korea cocked an eyebrow at him. "Scary am I now? Well, would someone scary do...THIS?" China was startled by the sudden sensation of North Korea tickling him, as he couldn't stop laughing. "NORTH..S-STOP-" he managed to get out through his fit of giggles, as he fell to the grassy ground. Panting and inhaling quickly, the taller male soon flopped down beside China as well, laughing along. China sighed, feeling the rain hit his red skin with blush invisible to the eye. He rolled over to hug his boyfriend, giving him a peck on the cheek and receiving a small chuckle. North Korea's eyes widened as he averted his gaze away with a darker shade of navy beginning to cover his face.

China peered upwards, giggling at how flustered his lover got. He pushed himself up with his arms and inhaled the mossy-scented air, letting a relaxed grin form on his face. It was only soon that North Korea was also sitting upwards next to him, wrapping his arms around his small waist and bringing him closer into him while slightly pecking him on the forehead. China responded with a hum as they continued to get soaked by nature's tears, listening to the thunder rumble around them. "I love you," North Korea mumbled.

"I love you too, North."

Word Count: 530 words