ethereal

tw: implied death, suicide

a tall, young male who was about in his 20s ran through the fields of wild chamomiles with brilliant red roses. his boyfriend trailed behind him, trying to catch his breath as he fell into the soft grass that cushioned his fall. "russia, slow..down..a bit please.." he panted, looking up to see the his partner in front of him. "tsk tsk, dont be so silly," he chuckled, gesturing a hand to america so he could get up, only to receive a muffled groan as the smaller continued to lie in the grass. so he decided to lay down next to him. russia stared into the clouds and to his surroundings. the time was perfect as the sunset created a beautiful hue of warm colors in the once sky blue atmosphere and the mockingbirds in the distance were chirping musically. shadows grew in length, signifying that darkness would soon be ahead of them. it was times like these that the pair got to share such calm, serene moments. his moment was interrupted by a slight rustling. he turned his head and saw america stretch his arms and wings out, ruffling his feathers as the winged limbs smacked russia straight in the face. "wanna come flying with me?" he asked, grinning with an outstretched hand. russia took it and heaved himself up with a grunt. "wont i be too heavy for you?" america shook his head, hoisting the russian by his arms and launching them into the sky. the taller yelped but relaxed after 5 minutes. he looked up at his lover to only see a beautiful sight. as he flew, the sun lit up america's gorgeous face. the time was just right.

too right.
to think that it was so perfect.
he was gone now.
the sound of sirens that were once drowned out screamed deafeningly.
the muffled, worried speaking of people intensified as russia took his steps against the ledge of the building.
he let himself fall.
if only to be in the arms of him again.
soaring through the sky like that day.
the last glimpse of america's smiling face flashed through his eyes.
"i'll see you soon my love."
and the last thought of him was ethereal.

A/N: omg im back but with angst??? crazy 🤯
anyways lemme sum it up for you
this is an au where DC overpowers America so much to the point where he ends up dying and DC ends up becoming the new "America/USA".
Russia is unhappy and ends up killing himself because hes just honestly done with all this bullshit, leading to moscow becoming the new embodiment of Russia. so yeah thats all <3
im working on a couple things so dw guys lmao
alr byeee <3333