A Brothers Betrayal

Lo'ak creeps around, making sure to make himself scarce from Neteyams view, his eyes widen in shock and confusion as he sees what's happening in front of him. 'What the fuck?' He thinks to himself. Lo'ak adjusts himself to get a better view and he can't believe what he's seeing. He feels a surge of anger and betrayal as he watches Neteyam and Ao'nung kiss. His mind races with questions. Lo'ak takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself down. What he sees next horrifies him even more as he watches the scene unfolding before him. Ao'nung's getting on his knees as he takes Neteyams loincloth off and begins to give him head. Lo'ak's eyes widen, and his jaw drops open in complete and utter shock, fighting the urge to look away.
"Oh fuck, yeah baby. No one does it like you." Neteyam moans as he grabs Ao'nungs head.
Lo'ak can't hold back. He walks out from his hiding spot. "Are you guys fucking serious? NETEYAM!"

Neteyam and Ao'nung quickly turn to face Lo'ak, startled and caught off guard. Neteyam's expression quickly changes from pleasure to panic as he sees Lo'ak standing there, glaring at him. "Lo'ak, what the fuck bro?" Neteyam snaps, rushing to cover himself up.
Lo'ak can barely contain his rage. "I decided to follow you cause of your sheisty behavior and I find this...this...disgusting display!" He points at the two of them, his voice trembling with anger. "How could you do this to Lai'ra, Neteyam? And you, Ao'nung, how could YOU do this to her?" Lo'ak hisses, pushing him viciously. Ao'nung speaks up, trying to defend himself. "It's not like that, Lo'ak."

Lo'ak's eyes narrow as he stares down Ao'nung. "Then what is it like, huh? You're giving my brother a fucking blowjob!" Lo'ak's fists clench by his sides, his anger boiling over. "Do you have any idea how much pain this will cause Lai'ra?" Neteyam tries to step in and diffuse the situation. "Lo'ak, just calm down man. It's not what it looks like." "Not what it looks like? Are you kidding me? I saw it with my own eyes! Don't fucking gaslight me Neteyam. You're such a fucking douche bag." Lo'ak retorts, his voice shaking with fury.

Neteyams eyes narrow and a smirk creeps up on his face. "Oh, I see what's going on. You're in love with her, aren't you?" He says mockingly. Lo'ak's eyes widen in shock as he stares at Neteyam. His face contorts with anger as he steps forward, getting in Neteyam's face. "That's bullshit and you know it. You're just trying to deflect from what you've done. You're the one who's been cheating on her. How could you be so selfish and heartless? After everything she went through? Why did you even date her in the first place?" Neteyam shrugs, his smirk still in place. "It's not like we're in a serious relationship or anything. And besides, Lai'ra doesn't own me." Lo'ak's jaw drops in disbelief. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Neteyam?"

Neteyam just chuckles, clearly enjoying the power dynamic in the situation. "Oh, come on, Lo'ak. It's so obvious you're in love with Lai'ra. I mean, why else would you be so protective of her? I've seen the way you look at her. You're always trying to be around her, trying to impress her. Admit it, you want to be with her. My poor baby brother, in love with my girlfriend. It's adorable."
"Holy shit, no way." Ao'nung says as he laughs at Lo'ak.

Lo'ak looks to Ao'nung then back at Neteyam, his eyes blazing with a newfound intensity. "You're right." He says slowly. "I am in love with her. And I would never hurt her the way you have." Neteyam busts out laughing, tapping Ao'nungs stomach as he mocks Lo'ak.
"You don't deserve Lai'ra, Neteyam," Lo'ak says, his voice cold and hard. "You never did, I'm going to tell her what I saw tonight. You're fucking done."

Neteyam's face contorts with anger and disbelief. "You're really going to throw away our brotherhood over a girl?" He spits out. "She doesn't even want you, Lo'ak."
Lo'ak smirks menacingly at Neteyam. "You are so deluded; you don't know anything about her. You have no idea what she wants." Neteyam narrows his eyes and steps closer to Lo'ak. "And you think you do? I know you guys hangout a lot, but you really think you know her better than I do? You're just a jealous little brother who can't stand to see his older brother getting whatever he wants, when he wants it. Admit it, you've always been envious of me, of everything I am."