Between the Sully Brothers Part Two

They enter the Marui with an air of anticipation. Lo'ak throws Lai'ra onto the bed, a playful spark in his eyes. Neteyam moves to position himself behind her, their eyes meeting in an intimate connection, their lips, in a fiery kiss, an exploration of lust and longing. Lo'ak, driven by an insatiable hunger, tears away Lai'ra's loincloth, revealing her drenched core. "Damn mamas, already so wet for us." He chuckles lowly. With a playful yet commanding smack, he ignites a pleasurable sting that sends waves of sensation through her body. Lai'ra gasps and bites her lip at the sensation as she continues looking up at Neteyam, his gaze sending shivers down her spine as he unties her covering. Lai'ra gasps, the realization that she's fully exposed to both of them hitting her. Lowering himself, Lo'ak dives in, using his tongue to explore her, drawing out moans of pleasure from her trembling lips. Her body arching and writhing under their combined attention. Neteyam slides his hands down slowly to cups her breasts, his touch urgent and hungry, his fingers skillfully teasing her hardened nipples. Lai'ra can't help but moan in response to both of their ministrations. Neteyam places a hand on her jaw, gently turning her head to look down at Lo'ak as he begins to whisper in her ear, "That's right, love. We are here for you."

"Neteyam, help me out here." Lo'ak whispers, a devilish grin lighting up his face as he looks up at them. He sits up and sensually trails his fingers through Lai'ra's glistening folds, reveling in the intoxicating wetness. Neteyam smirks in response and guides his hand downward to encircle her throbbing clit, each stroke sending electric pulses of pleasure through her body. Lo'ak's fingers gradually penetrate her, pumping them in and out in a rhythmic motion. "Oh.. my god... fuck." Lai'ra breathily moans as she feels them both working her. Lo'ak's fingers curled inside her, hitting all the right spots, while Neteyam's expert touch on her clit sent waves of ecstasy coursing through her. Lo'ak chuckles, "That's it mamas, tell us how good we make you feel." He lets out with a low groan. Lai'ra's moans grew louder, mingling with the sounds of their shared desire. Her grip tightened on Lo'aks hair and Neteyams neck her as her body arched, seeking more of the pleasure they were offering. The room filled with the scent of arousal as they brought her to the edge. Lai'ra looks down at Lo'ak as he begins kissing her inner thighs hungrily, her eyes rolling back into her head as she approaches her climax. Neteyam senses her tensing beneath him and tilts her face towards him, kissing her slowly and passionately.
"Don't come just yet baby girl." Lo'ak lips curl into a grin as he whispers against her skin.
Lai'ra's body tightens, muscles coiling with the imminent release. Her eyes meet Lo'ak's, a silent plea for more, as she feels herself teetering on the edge. Neteyam's lips trail from her mouth to her neck, leaving a trail of fiery kisses in their wake.
"Please, please can I come? I can't hold back anymore." Lai'ra mewls as she begins to writhe underneath their touch.
"What do you think Lo'ak? Is she allowed to come?" Neteyam asks his voice low and husky in Lai'ras ear.
Lo'ak's eyes dance with mischief as he gazes at Lai'ra, his fingers continuing their tantalizing strokes. A devilish grin spreads across his face, mirroring the desire that courses through his veins. He looks up at Neteyam and nods, his voice filled with seductive affirmation. "Hell yes, come undone for us mamas," he declares, his tone laced with desire.
Lai'ra's breath hitches, a mix of relief and anticipation flooding her senses. Her eyes meet
Neteyam's, a silent plea for release and fulfillment. Neteyam's lips curl into a predatory smile as he gazes down at her. "You heard him, love," he growls, his voice oozing authority and desire. "Be a good girl and come for us." He commands, his touch becoming more insistent on her throbbing clit. Lai'ra's body tenses with anticipation, her muscles coiling tighter as the wave of climax approaches. The pleasure builds within her, threatening to consume her entirely. Her grip tightens on Lo'ak's hair and Neteyam's neck, her voice a breathy moan as she surrenders to the overwhelming ecstasy. "Fuck... I'm coming," she gasps, her body trembling with the intensity of her release.
Their fingers continue their skillful exploration, driving her pleasure to new heights. Neteyam's lips capture hers in a passionate kiss, their connection deepening as Lai'ra's orgasm crashes over her like a tidal wave, leaving her breathless and satiated in their arms.
The world fades away as Lai'ra's body surrenders to the overwhelming ecstasy, pleasure coursing through her veins like liquid fire.
Lo'ak, his voice husky with desire, leans in closer to Lai'ra, his eyes locked with hers. "Are you ready for me, baby girl?" he asks, his words a seductive whisper that sends shivers down her spine. Lai'ra, still lost in the haze of pleasure, responds with a breathy moan, her body yearning for his touch.
Neteyam, ever the playful one, smirks mischievously as he leans in, his hand lightly smacking Lai'ra's breast. "Come now, love," he teases, his voice laced with a hint of wickedness. "Lo'ak asked you a question. You need to answer." His touch sends a jolt of electric anticipation through her, making her squirm with anticipation.
Lai'ra's eyes flutter open, her gaze shifting between Lo'ak and Neteyam. She takes a deep breath, her voice laced with a mix of desire and need. "Yes," she manages to utter, her voice barely above a whisper. "I want you, Lo'ak. I want both of you." Her admission hangs in the air, heavy with anticipation.