FOUR: Don't leave me.

TW: ATTEMPED SUICIDE, HOSPITALS, OD (OVERDOSE)

Stan wasn't at the bus stop that morning, or even at school at all. "Mmmmfff mmmf?" Kenny's muffled voice broke through the silence as they stood there. "He probably got killed by his parents for going to that party." Cartman laughed carelessly. "Everybody knows what happened with him and Wendy. It's all on coonstagram."

Kyle looked around for Stan, he was nowhere to be found. "Do you think he's okay?" "Mmf mmmm mmffmfff mm mmff." "Sure it will. I'm telling you his parents totally murdered him." The brunet cackled. 

"Dude! Don't say shit like that." "You still haven't gotten that sand out of your vagina, Kahl?" He tutted mockingly. "Mmmf, mmmf mmm mmff mf." "Fine, fine." Cartman smirked. The bell rang and Kenny and Cartman headed off to their class.

Kyle angrily walked to his next class and sat down. Kyle watched the door waiting to see if Stan would show up. Kyle looked around the class and pulled out his phone, sending Stan a text, 'Dude, where are you?' He put his phone back in his pocket and continued watching the door.

.

Stan lifted his head up from where he was half-laid down and picked up his phone. He read Kyle's message, internally cursing himself for not turning off his read receipts. Now he had to reply. 'sick'He felt a wave of guilt rush through his dizzied head for lying to Kyle. He doesn't need to know. I've stressed him out enough.

.

Kyle felt his phone buzz and read the text. He felt relieved to know Stan was okay. He smiled to himself and replied, 'That sucks, don't forget to drink water, love you man.'

.

'thanks'He felt himself gag as his stomach ached, but nothing came out. His vision was starting to blur and he was trembling. Close enough to being sick, I guess.

.

Kyle put his phone away and looked at the clock. Without even noticing, class was almost over. Kyle looked down at his blank paper. Shit. He quickly started scribbling down answers, not even really thinking if the answers were right or not. 

Stan clutched his stomach and winced. Maybe this was a bad idea. Not like I can change it now. 

---- 

 By the time school was actually over, Stan felt like the room was spinning and he lifted his phone to check the time. This shit better hurry up and kick in. He writhed as his stomach ached again, finally throwing up before he blacked out. 

When Kyle got home he couldn't stop thinking about Stan and it made him angry. Kyle grabbed his car keys and drove to Stan's house. He probably has just been laying around all day. Kyle parked in Stan's empty driveway and walked up to his front door, getting the spare key from under the welcome mat and unlocking the door. 

 Kyle looked around before walking upstairs to Stan's room. He knocked on the door before opening it. The room was empty. Kyle looked around with a confused expression. Kyle walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Stan?" Kyle waited for an answer and walked back into Stan's room. He has to be here. Kyle walked back to the bathroom door and knocked on it more aggressively. "Stan? Are you in there dude?" Kyle sighed and looked around the house for Stan.

At the knock, Stan's body twitched. One clear sound rang through. A glass shattering on the floor in the bathroom. Alcohol pooled by Stan's unconscious figure. 

Kyle jumped hearing the glass break. He walked back to the bathroom door and knocked aggressively. "Dude, this isn't funny." He continued knocking and checked his pockets for some sort of card. He ran into Stan's room and grabbed Stan's wallet from his nightstand, taking out Stan's ID.