THIRTEEN: FINALE

KYLE POV:

It's been around two weeks since I last spoke to Stan. I needed time to process everything and I think i'm finally ready to talk to him about it.

Maybe even start dating. I smiled to myself, walking to his doorstep with a bouquet of roses. I took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell, hearing someone yell 'coming!' on the other side.

The door opened and I was met with bright blue eyes and a big smile. "Kyle!" Stan pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back with my free hand.

He pulled away after a moment and I handed him the flowers. "These are for you." Stan took the flowers. "I wanted to talk about uhm- what happened." Stan nodded, opening his door to let me in.

We went up to his room and sat on his bed staring at each other. "Do you think maybe- we can try again?" I spoke. Stan smiled, "Really?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes." Stan pulled me into a tight hug. "I love you, Kyle." Stan hummed.

I hugged him back. "I love you too, Stan." I smiled and pulled away. Stan put a hand on my cheek.

"Can I kiss you?" Stan asked, looking into my eyes. I smiled and nodded, moving my gaze to his lips. Stan leaned in, placing his lips on mine.

It felt so different from when we were drunk. It felt real. I kissed him back, resting my arms on his shoulders. Stan pulled away after a moment, smiling at me.

"I love you so, so much, Kyle." He said, hugging me. I hugged him back, resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Stan."

——
TY SM FOR THE SUPPORT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS I CAN MAKR ANOTHER ENDING 🤑🤑