EIGHT: Partys always lead to crying.

Stan was getting somewhat ready for the party, texting Kyle during the whole ordeal about absolutely whatever. 'U better not bail this time man. U gotta show up'

Kyle got ready for the party, putting on a nice outfit. He didn't bother trying to do his hair. He heard his phone buzz and picked it up, reading the message. He rolled his eyes jokingly and replied, 'I won't dude. I'm getting ready as we speak. But I'm not driving there so you better pick me up on your way there or I'm not gonna show up 😁'

'👍ill be there soon' He finished getting ready and made his way to Kyle's house, texting him when he pulled up to the house. 'here'

Kyle picked up his phone and smiled before speed walking downstairs. Sheila saw Kyle leaving in a hurry and gave him a confused look. "Where you goin, hon?" She questioned. "Just going to hang out with Stan." He lied. "Alright. Don't get home too late." Kyle gave her a thumbs up before running outside to Stan's car. He got in the passenger seat and gave Stan a smile.

"Hey!" He smiled at Kyle, trying to take deep breaths to calm his nausea. He looks so pretty."Hey! You look nice." Kyle said as he buckled up. "You too." He replied, trying not to stare for too long.

When they got there, there was a decent amount of people already there talking or listening to music, some even drinking already. Stan took a deep breath. "Let's hope this won't be a repeat of last time." He tried to joke, but it was sort of a shitty joke tbh. The narrator is unreliable and wants Stan Marsh dead. Sort of. Kyle snickered and looked around. "What do you even do- at parties?" He asked awkwardly.

"You hang out, drink, or just kinda watch people do stupid shit, really."He snorted. "Most of the kids here are probably just here to drink. They're just being halfway polite by not getting shitfaced immediately." "And you wonder why I don't come to these.." Kyle joked awkwardly.

"It can be fun, I swear. Just give it a shot." He patted Kyle on the shoulder before started to hop out of the car. "Alright, come on." Kyle sighed and got out of the car. "If I'm super awkward the whole time, don't blame me."He giggled. What the fuck stan you faggot. Sorry. When they got into the house, they spotted Cartman and Kenny by the table full of drinks and snacks and such. Stan made his way over to them, whatever they were doing was bound to be somewhat entertaining.

Kyle followed Stan, making sure not to loose him to the large crowd. "Hey guys."Kenny waved at the two of them, a knowing glance and a small snort escaping the blond. "Mmf mmff."

Cartman was eyeing someone in the crowd of people like he was plotting something. Per usual. Yeah. "Just a little bit longer... All good plans take patience."Kenny rolled his eyes. "Mmmf, mm mmmf mmf mmm mm mmff." Stan raised an eyebrow at Cartman. "What are you doing?""I'm going to get Butters to get absolutely shitfaced. He's gotta do something absolutely crazy. Trust me, I have a whole plan for this."

"Dude you torment him enough." "Torment? No, I just joke around. You guys are just super sensitive about everything.""Sure, dude." Kyle rolled his eyes. "How the hell would you get Butters of all people to drink?"

"You see, my dear friend Kahl, I've spiked his stupid non-alcoholic drinks and he has absolutely no clue. There's so much alcohol in that shit and he's oblivious."Dear friend? Yeah right.Stan glanced over to the drinks on the table. Probably wouldn't hurt to drink a little bit for now. Maybe it'll ease all the stupid feelings about Kyle.

"Jeez dude." Kyle said. Stan reached for a cup and poured himself a drink, taking a sip of the bitter liquid."Jeez, you're drinking already?" Kyle questioned.Stan shrugged, "I mean, why not?"Kyle sighed, "I swear, every time you go to a party, I'm the one taking your wasted ass home." Kyle said jokingly.