Chapter 17. Satisfied (Nsfw)

- Seth POV -

We stayed after a little bit and then we ate some food that was from there.

"Lolli?"

"Yes?"

"Can I stay at your place..?"

"Of course you can. You can meet my family."

"Okay" I replied with a lovely tone.

I knew this was wrong..but I continued anyway.
I turned my location off and then put my phone back in my pocket.
I need to change too..

"Lolli, I'm gonna go change real quick"

He grabbed my arm before going and then got his oversized shirt which was just a little bit bigger on me. I was smaller than him but still close in height.

"T-Thank you."

He winked at me.

—————————————————————

- Forest POV -

"Matteo. He still isn't home."

"I know.." He replied.

"It's 12am..." I said with a nervous tone.

"I'm not staying up for him..I'm going to bed."

"Let me join you."

We both decided to go to bed, before we did though we checked his location to the result of him turning it off. He never does. I guess he's out with Lolli still..

I felt bad. This is what if felt on their end when I started hanging out with Jax more. And poor Matteo, he hasn't cheating on us once.
It was hard to go to sleep after thinking about it.

—————————————————————————

Lollipops House

- Seth POV -

His house was big, which made me wonder if he had more family members than I thought.
He told me he has 2 sisters and 1 brother.

"Mom! I'm home..."

I realized that his mom came out. She had black hair and was a little taller than Lolli.

"Welcome home. Dinners on the table- and who is this young man?"

"This is Seth-" Then he was interrupted

"Is he your boyfriend?" She started to get excited for her son.

"No. He's just a friend..."

"Ahh, okay.."

Lolli looked at me and then spoke to me

"This is obviously my mom. My siblings are usually asleep right now unless Tart is up, which is my older brother."

I nodded, I didn't know what to say especially because his mom was nearby.
Lolli started walking and I followed by him.

"Tart?"

"Yes?" His brother replied.

"This is Seth. I'm just introducing him to the family, I know August and May must be asleep?"

"Yeah they're asleep...anyways. Hi. I'm Tart, his older brother.
August and May are asleep right now but you might catch them in the morning, they're the youngest out of all of us plus they're twins."

I did a thumbs up and stood closer to Lolli. I was nervous because I was meeting his family for the first time of course.

"Let's go to my room. I can tell you more."

We start heading towards his room which was a little diagonal to his brothers. We sat down on the bed and began talking.

"We have a dog name Truffle, she loves new people. I would introduce you but I think the twins have her right now."

"Sorry to change the topic but where will I sleep? I can sleep on the couch if you wa-"

"Sleep in here with me. I don't think my mother would be very happy with that..."

I blushed a little, his family must care for everyone.

We paused for about 15 seconds and then he got up. He shut his door and took his shirt off then his pants. He was in nothing but boxers.

"Sorry.."

I blushed even more. I seen he was arroused.

"Did you want me to help out with that..?"

He looked at me and then sat back down on the bed, but he got closer this time.
I touched his cock as I felt the buldge. I took the shirt off that he gave me and I took everything else off. Revealing my body to him.
He took his muscle to his advantage and he picked me up and set me more up on the bed.
He took his boxers off, revealing his 6 inch.

I pushed him over and tried to take dominance for myself. He obviously let me. I made sure he was on bottom.
I started giving him a blowjob. But each time I went down, I'd come up and play with the tip, since he was circumcised.
He squirmed around in pleasure. He slightly moaned, revealing his submissive side.
I kept teasing him until he was as hard as a rock.

"How is master doing?" I said submissively and looked at him.

"You know how to work don't you.." He puffed. He started jacking off while looking at me.
I blushed because he was doing this.
I went to the side and stopped him. I gave him a handjob. As I was doing this, I was moaning in his ear, saying dirty things to him that only a slut would say.

—————————————————————————

- Lolli POV -

Fuck. He knows how to work me up like a dog...I puffed for air and started to squirm around.
He sped up which made things harder for me.

"Seth.." I gasped

I came.
It got on his hand and on my stomach. I sighed in relief because I felt better.
Seth went down and licked everything from his hand. Then he trailed up my stomach as that's where the mess was.
I held him close once he finished doing his business.
He curled into my arms and we both fell asleep with relief.

—————————————————————————