...Regretted The Return.

"Mom im panicking. What if we should've stayed in florida?" I say, she just turns up the music, continuing to drive me to school. "Don't be ridiculous it's only been about 2 weeks.." Kennedy told her. "Okay but if I get back and pineapple--" My mother interrupted me. "Just say Paxton." Kennedy told her. "Okay if i get back and paxton is available, can we date, have sleepovers, you know..?" I asked. "yeah sure whatever." She tells me. I cheer a little in my seat. "Now get your ass out. Love you baby!" She says, driving away after. "This return is eating out of my ass." I said before entering.

୨୧

"holy crap, Talia!" Trent called

"holy crap, Talia!" Trent called. I waved at him with a soft smile while he waved back, walking with me. "I can't believe you left for like 2 weeks." He told me. "Me too, but im back hey" I tell him, side hugging. I walked by Eleanor who dropped all her books. "El what's wrong?" Fabiola asks. "t-ttALIA!!!" She exclaimed. The two rushed to hug me. "I guess I shouldn't have been nervous?" I say, chuckling a bit. "Woah..what happened to you clothes?" Fabiola asks me. "I burnt them cuz I got bored. Then I changed my style. I see you Eleanor, your back to you." I say with a smile. "Yup!" She tells me. "Hey girls, holy moly Talia!?" Devi exclaims. "Heyy" I call. "Can we start over?" Devi asks immediately. "of course! nice to meet you, Im Talia." I say, extending my hand. She chuckles a bit and takes my hand. "Im Devi!" She tells me. "Okay now give me information, what's going on." I demand.

"woah..Two boys like you..And one is paxton?!" I ask. "Yup!" She says happily. "Which are you going to choose?" I ask her. "I don't know! I like both!" Devi states, walking into history. She sat next to the two boys who liked her, being basically in a love triangle. I sighed as I sat down next to Eleanor and Fabiola. Paxton was talking to Devi before he noticed I was here. "Oh yeah she came back from her trip." Devi told Paxton. Paxton just looked shocked. "salutations!..." Mr. Shapiro announced.

"Yeah my weekend was pretty good." Ben stated. "My weekend was tight." Paxton added.

Third Person

Devi got nervous due to the two boys talking about her. "uh i went to spread my dads ashes on the beach!" She exclaimed. "Oh wow..I wish I were there." Mr.shapiro spoke. "That would've been weird.." Devi spoke. Mr.Shapiro then announced their field trip, to pick up trash.

After class Paxton pulled Talia to the side.

"Oh hey pax--" Talia was stopped by Paxton pulling her in to a hug. "Hey lol..I've missed you too." she told him, patting his back. "Why'd you leave like that..And that Instagram post.." He said, pulling away from the hug. "Oh that. HaHaHa! uh I yeah uhm...Yeah I was kind of mad." Talia said looking around everywhere to avoid eye contact. "and what happened to your style Lia?" He asked her. "Im a changed person!" She said, holding the straps of her backpack and walking away. Paxton just chuckled at her.