...Been Yelled At

୨୧Instagram

777.Taliaaa posted 1 second ago

Taliaaa posted 1 second ago

777.Taliaaa Ngl, This isn't a look buttt wish me good luck cause im auditioning for a model magazine <333. 

Liked by Elliee, Fab4life, yfw_Paxtonn, Ttrent, Devi.101., and 7839 others

Comments 583 

Elliee Good luck!
---View Replies

Fab4life Text me how it goes
---View Replies

Devi.101. You didn't tell us you were doing that!
---View Replies

Yfw_Paxton hey, good luck :)
---View Replies

Ttrent Your totally going to crush it. I believe!
---View Replies 

୨୧

"Hey I can't help liking both of them. Ben gets my brainy side while Paxton gets my mega horny side!" Devi states before Talia walked in, out of breath. "Hey girl! how'd it go?" Eleanor asked. "I GOT ITTTT!!" Talia screamed, squealing a bit after. "Okay, chill pill?" Devi asked, smirking. "Im super duper duper excited! Anyways, what'd I miss?" Talia asked, pulling a chair to sit. "Okay so basically im never gonna get caught." Devi says, shrugging. "What!? That's great. Well yeah for you but--" Talia tried before Fabiola and Eleanor stopped her. "No point in talking about that, shes not gonna listen." Fabiola told her. "You are right fabiola!" Devi said, walking off to go talk to Paxton.

"I think we should plan a goodbye party for Devi." Talia states. "hmm yeah! like fancy pearls and champagne." Eleanor says in an accent. "Lol, yeah definitely." Fabiola states. Devi walked back in. "What'd I miss?" She asked. "We're planning you a goodbye party, just a small adult soiree. It can be just Me and Oliver, Fab and Eve, Talia and...well Talia and you and---wait which one?" Eleanor states. "uhmm well Ben has an appreciation for fancy things but Paxton can buy us alcohol...Paxton." Devi states. They all nod before Devi picks up her phone and texts Paxton. 

୨୧

Talia's Point Of View 

Talia spent a whole hour deciding her outfit for the rager. "Just pick one and then come over!" Devi yelled over call. "uhm alright..hmm.." I spent a few more seconds before something came to my mind. "perfect!" I exclaimed, going into my walk in closet to get some clothes

୨୧

"Yes." Devi stated over the phone. "Alright I just need to pick up my mini purse and head down, see you in a bit." I told her, hanging up. I rushed down the stairs and picked up my bag before heading out the door and down the street to Devi's house.

୨୧

"Ou! Ben said he just pulled up!" Devi called excitedly, rushing towards the door. She opened it only to see Paxton pulling up as well. "So did paxton.." She spoke through gritted teeth. "Holy crap!" The three of us exclaim, rushing towards the porch. "What if one of them tries to kiss you hello?" Fabiola asks. "What? What do I do" Devi said, anxiety rushing through her. "Run away!" Eleanor whispered screamed. "We need a distraction." I say. "How do we turn on the sprinklers?" Fabiola asks. "I don't know! i am soo--" Devi was about to speak before Eric and other members of the robotics team popped up in front of them. "Come through robotics team!" Fabiola said excitedly. The two boys smiled at Devi, walking in, while Erick talked his ass off. 

Third Person

"Oh no..both Paxton and Ben are at the fancy wine section.." Eleanor spoke. "Holy crap! Why did we think we could pull this off?" Devi questions. "Hey guys, I brought my potato skins." Oliver spoke. "Oliver! were in a crisis! just leave them somewhere!" Eleanor yelled. "I uh, Eleanor, push me down the stairs and then i'll go to the hospital and hide!" Devi spoke. "But what if both of them tries to ride in the car with you!" Talia asked. "Ughh!" Devi groaned, stomping her feet. "Hey I heard theres flip cup in the garage--" Oliver tried. "Oliver, crisis? ask someone else?!" Eleanor yelled. Oliver shrugged and decided to ask Ben, saving Devi's butt.

The night continued and though it was going 'well' it wasn't going well. Devi soon stopped to talk to the popular bimbo's, ignoring everyone who came her way.

୨୧

"But who are you even? Besides from being this weird girl living in the hilare yellow house.." Shria asked. "Paxton's legit girlfriend!" Devi exclaimed, the room fell silent. "yeah im dating paxton" Devi states, shocking Ben who was behind her. "What?" ben asked making Devi turn around in horror. "b-ben!" Devi exclaimed. Ben hurriedly left to find Paxton.

Talia's Point Of View

I was sitting on the kitchen counter talking to Paxton about literally anything when Ben came walking in, looking like he was about to cry. "oh no." My stomach dropped realizing Devi had been caught. "Hey paxton...Just thought that you should know that were dating the same person." Ben said coldly. "I don't think so.." paxton said, intrigued. "I can explain!" Devi said. I left to literally puke my guts out, alcohol was definitely not the best decision. 

I then heard the door open and Paxton rushing out, Devi following out. 

"You hurt me? You can't hurt me vishu--" Paxton was interrupted by a car running him over. "Holy mother of god..Paxton!" I screamed, running into the street to pick him up. "Shit!" Devi yelled, everyone stood there shocked. I quickly brought him to my jeep, driving him to the nearest hospital.

୨୧

"Talia what the hell?" Devi asked me once she got to the hospital. "Devi don't yell at me, I did what was right, which was run him up to the nearest hospital! Im not gonna leave him there for someone else to rush towards the street, every second counts man!" I told her, not ready to hear her crap. "Did you--" Devi was about to ask me something before Paxton spoke. "Devi. Leave." He said coldly. She did as he said, giving me daggers as she left. I sat on his bedside. "Im really sorry." I started. "Why the hell didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I don't know! I didn't want Devi to hate me..And I didn't want you to be hurt..." I said, trailing off at the end. "well now im heartbroken and hurt." he said, obviously annoyed. "Im sorry okay.." I continued, tears coming out of my eyes. "im really sorry alright?" I said, getting up and wiping my tears. Paxton sighed. "I guess you won't be able to swim?" I asked softly. "shit..I totally forgot about that. Im fucked." Paxton stated, his unoccupied arm on his forehead. 

"This night has just been crap.." I said, speaking to no one directly. "Well Paxton, your free to leave." The doctor stated. Paxton got up and winced once moving a bit. I sighed, helping him walk. "Can I...sleep over? I don't wanna go home tonight." Paxton told me as I seated him in my car. "yeah of course." I told him. "Crap im under the influence.." I said, sighing once again.