...Made Everyone Feel Like Shit

Devi couldn't feel at ease seeing Aneesa hang out with Ben. They were overall too similar, Aneesa just being cooler.

"Fabiola!!" Talia exclaimed, hugging Fabiola from behind. "Oh hey Talia! Brownie?" Fabiola asked. "Sorry no thanks..But whats the occasion?" Talia asked, pulling a seat. "My mom made them for eve but Eve's vegan, gluten free, and thinks M&M's are complicit in the corporatization of America." Fabiola explained.

୨୧

"Okay so who else do should we ask?" Fabiola asked. "Hey guys, whats going on? what'd I miss?" Talia asked. "Ok that's Talia as well." Fabiola stated. "For what?" Talia asked. "Rely race." Devi explained. "hey how about we ask Ben? We had fun with him the other night didn't we?" Aneesa asked. "yeah sure. Invite him im just gonna go, over there.." Devi said, heading to another room to rage.

୨୧

"Wait but how im I supposed to study without you?" Paxton asked Devi. "Well you have the flash cards, thats the hard part, then you have to study for 3 days straight, that's the fun part...yay.." Devi said. Paxton let out a sigh before spotting Talia walking towards them. "babe, whatsup?" Paxton asked, making Devi walk away annoyed. "Hey Paxton, how's it going?" Talia asked, about to sit down when Paxton pulled her in to sit on his lap. 

"Your name shouldn't even be Paxton it should be mr.flirtyton." Talia said, crossing her arms. "And you'd be mrs.Flirtyton~" Paxton said, leaning back. "as if!" Talia said, trying to get comfortable. "uh uh uh, be carful there." Paxton said with a smirk. "You!" Talia immediately got up and sat on the couch. Paxton just smiled.

୨୧

The day of the rely race soon came. "Its like a desert out here..."Talia spoke, fanning her self. "Your wearing biker shorts?" Devi questioned. "Its still hot." Talia said, sitting down on the grass. "The rely race hasn't even started and your sweating, lord have mercy on you." Aneesa stated, walking over with ben. "Don't worry, im a good runner." Talia said, getting up. "Did you hear about that hook up tent thing?" Ben asked. "Hook up what!?"

The race soon started, and after 11 excruciating minutes, Devi's lap came to an end. "Medic Medic!!" She called on the floor. "David you've never worked out before?" Ben asked. "Not intentionally no." Devi called, still panting. "You're having a cramp, just relax." Ben stated.

୨୧

"Paxton? Why are you here?" Talia asked. "Studying alone was boring so.." Paxton stated. "Im pretty sure Devi's on the field..I think? You know what I'll help." Talia said, walking towards a couch. "sick!" Paxton said, jogging after her.

"Come on Paxton, think about it." Talia stated. "I don't think I can study with you." Paxton stated. "Why? Im I that bad?" Talia questioned. "No your just too cute for me to focus." Paxton said. "really?" Talia said, annoyed. "Im serious! All I can think about is rail--" Paxton tried. "shh..I think I can guess what you wanna say." Talia said, her cheeks flushing pink. Paxton chuckled. "I guess i'll just have to find--" Paxton got interrupted by Devi. "paxton? What are you doing here?" Devi asked. "I couldn't study so I was wondering if you could help me?" Paxton asked. "I uh yeah sure. But I just need to do something real quick." Devi stated.

୨୧

The night progressed, Devi was trying to achieve her goal of stopped Aneesa and Ben from going into the sex tent but her goal failed.

"ugh that dumb bitch Aneesa..she's probably anorexic. And her dumber side kick, Talia? Dammit that girl can just go to hell. She's such a pick me. Who knows maybe she is anorexic as well, because who doesn't eat a brownie.." Devi blabbed her mouth off, not realizing Zoe and Shira were listening, and recording.

୨୧

Talia hurriedly rushed over to a couch to cry. Everyone was talking about her and Aneesa. Though she wasn't anorexia, she definitely watched her weight. Even her modeling company was talking about her weight and now she wasn't sure of herself. "Dammit.." She said, sniffing. "Talia?" Paxton slurred. "Paxton?" Talia asked. "Yo whats upp..." Paxton said, pulling her close. "Are you high?" Talia asked, wiping her tears. "yupp" Paxton said, his smile a bit wonky. Talia took a deep breath in before Paxton fell asleep on her chest.

୨୧

The next morning Talia went to find Aneesa. "neese!" Talia exclaimed, hugging her immediately. "How are you holding up?" aneesa asked. "I should be asking you that.." Talia stated. "Well im fine now, Devi kind of calmed me down.. How about you?" Aneesa asked. "well, I tried unpacking it but Paxton kind of interrupted that.. Now it's just sitting in my soul.." Talia started. "Ever since I started this modeling thing, I think i've been a bit more self conscious but I guess im alright." Talia finished. "I noticed! You didn't eat a bite out of that brownie, you love chocolate!" Aneesa said. The two girls were interrupted by the college councilor stating the rely was over.

୨୧

Paxton quickly caught up with Talia. "How are you holding up?" Paxton asked her. "Can we go in your car to talk about it..Im getting stares.." Talia stated. Paxton nodded and opened his car door for her.

"I honestly don't know. I thought I knew what I was doing..Avoiding junks..then avoiding food...now everyone thinks im anorexic. and a pick me! they probably think im a pick me because I went in your car!" Talia exclaimed, hyperventilating. "Hey hey calm down.." Paxton stated. "No I can't! okay im sorry now im just venting." Talia stated, chuckling at herself. "No, don't worry, I asked you too." Paxton said, touching her arm. Talia started crying. "god im such a mess." She spoke to herself. "Like I said that other night.." Paxton started, grabbing her chin. "Your perfect." He finished, pecking her lips softly to see her reaction. Talia smiled softly before they both leaned in to kiss.