...Been To A School Dance

"I can't believe you got us a limo, where's devi?" Eleanor asked. Talia stared at Eleanor awkwardly. "well Ben kind of cheated on Aneesa with devi.." Talia explained. "WHAT!?" Eleanor asked. "I took video and pictures." Talia told her. Eleanor just gasped. "well..we can't let that ruin our night, right?" Eleanor asked. "Of course not."

The two got to the ball and Talia was soon whisked away by Paxton.

"You made it!" She exclaimed. "Why wouldn't I?" Paxton asked, before slow dancing to one of Eric's picked songs. 

"Talia finally, you two were dancing nonstop." Eleanor said as Talia took a drink. "I know." Talia said chuckling. "Hey did you guys happen to come with Fabiola?" Eve asked. "We thought she came with you" Eleanor answered. "She didn't and she isn't answering my calls..." Eve told them. "We'll look for her." Talia reassured.

The two finally found Fabiola in the robotics room, crying. "Fabiola?" Talia questioned. "oh im okay.." Fabiola lied. "no your not..your crying." Eleanor said. "I just thought it would be easier coming out..but even when I did im still pretending to be someone im not.." Fabiola explained. "and now the robotics team hates me and gears is a creep." Fabiola continued. "Oh fab..I think you mean your bad at being Sasha and Eve. Being gay your fine at, you like girls right?" Talia asked.

"Very much so..I had a dream last night that dua lipa was feeding me grapes.." Fabiola told them. "I had that dream too." Someone intruded. "Jonah? where'd you come from?" Fabiola asked. "My hearing aids have been specifically tuned to ease drop. It's hard after pretending so long to live your authentic life. I mean, I don't love how many straight girls feel like they can causally call me 'bitch' now." Jonah started. "Amen, bitch. oh." Eleanor said, proving Jonah's point.

"The whole point of coming out is to get to be who you are." Jonah continued. "and we love who you are." Talia added. "Exactly. So fab, be who you are." Jonah finished.

୨୧

"Devi! there you are!" Aneesa said. "Aneesa!" Devi exclaimed. "You need to dance with me! Ben is somewhere, Talia is dancing with paxton fabiola is dancing with eve and Eleanor is dancing with trent." Aneesa explained. "Funny thing, I can't." Devi told her. "why not?" Aneesa asked. "because i..I..I made out with Ben." Devi said shamefully. "y-you? why!?" Aneesa asked. "I dunno! It just happened!" Devi tried. Aneesa started to tear up. 

Talia quickly came to her side. "Aneesa, hey don't cry!" Talia said. "Im really--" Devi tried. "Save it." Aneesa told her, walking away with Talia. 

"Oh my god what happened!" Eleanor asked, walking with trent. "Devi finally explained the situation." Talia explained. "I just don't get why she's so..bad!" Aneesa said through tears. "let's not let this ruin our dance, what do you want?" Talia asked. "a drink..But i'll get it, I don't want to ruin your  dance." Aneesa reassured. "uh okay.. I'll come back after a dance?" Talia told her. "Don't, be happy." Aneesa said. Talia nodded and both her and Eleanor went back to dance with their partners. 

The night soon ended and Paxton drove Talia back to his place. "paxton this isn't the usual route where are we going?" Talia questioned. "You'll see." Paxton said, holding her hand. They soon pulled up to a majestic place

"Paxton what is this!" Talia exclaimed as they climbed the steps

"Paxton what is this!" Talia exclaimed as they climbed the steps. "I just thought we should have..alone time." He said, kissing her fingers. Talia chuckled and kissed him gently. "Is that a yes?" Paxton asked. "yes all the way." Talia said as the two finally entered the cabin and had a blissful night