...Made Things Worse

"Where is Aneesa!?" Talia asked ben. "I was gonna ask you!" Ben exclaimed. "Fuck." Talia mumbled. After class Talia went with Ben to find Aneesa, which they failed at. "I can't believe it.." Talia said, sitting where the hot pocket usually sits. "right..gosh" Ben said, also sitting down.

"I should probably go.." Ben states, seeing people walking to lunch. "maybe..Well bye ben..I'll text Aneesa." Talia says, waving goodbye.

"Hey babe." Paxton stated, sitting next to her. "Heyy" Talia said with a soft smile. "How are you doing?" Paxton asked her, taking hold of her hand to kiss it. "I've been worse." Talia said, resting her back on the couch. "Can you hear that?" Paxton asks, hearing some noise. "I wanna check it out." Talia says, grabbing his hand and rushing towards the scene.

When they arrived Devi was in a costume and there was a banner above apologizing to Talia and Aneesa and also begging Aneesa not to go. Eric couldn't keep his mouth shut and ended up telling more people about why they had performed. Aneesa shook her head at Devi, tears coming out of her eyes. "Good job at apologizing Devi." Aneesa stated through tears. "Aneesa.." Talia called from the crowd. Aneesa immediately left to be in Talia's arms. "Wow Devi. Good job, now Aneesa is totally going to stay." Ben stated, walking away soon after.

"Aneesa I think she's really sorry.." Talia states. "That sorry was horrible! And what about what she's done with you in the past?" Aneesa asked. "Well...if she learns not to be so lovesick, I'd probably forget. Until then, we can't be friends because I like Paxton." Talia explains. Little did she know Paxton was watching from the sidelines. He smiled at her revelation.

Devi's first attempt was a fail but she did realize she needed her apology to come more from the heart. So the next day she tried again.

୨୧

"Wow! You are crazy!" Eric calls out. "Right? And Talia, I'm sorry. Like really really sorry." Devi stated before Mr.Kulkarni addressed her.

Messages

Talia Hey devi. I appreciated your apology. But I do have a few things to note. We can't be friends if your still lovesick over Paxton because I've taken interest in him and it just wouldn't work. Thank you so much for that apology, I was really scared that Aneesa was going to leave.

Devi I completely understand. And I'm actually a bit more focused on Ben...

Talia Dot dot dot because you know him and Aneesa are sorta a thing?

Devi yeah but I think it'll pass...
my feelings! not their relationship! hahaha..

Talia Interesting Devi, well I guess we're all clean now? Fresh note?

Devi fresh note.

Messages

Paxton meet up later?

Talia count me in

୨୧

"Okay, what are we going to do?" Talia asked Paxton. "drive around and talk. Then go back to my place." Paxton suggest. "Sure why not" Talia stated, putting on her seatbelt.

"Paxton stop fucking speeding!!!!" Talia yelled as they rode down a hill. "I'm only 3 above the speed limit!" Paxton stated, laughing in excitement. "Pipe it down?" Talia shouted. Paxton slowed down and put a hand on Talia's tigh. "You scared babe?" Paxton asked. "I'm just worried you'll get us killed." Talia said, pouting. "Your cute when you do that." Paxton said, taking her chin. Talia smiled slightly.

୨୧

"Alright." Paxton said after getting home. He opened his garage and passed Talia a beer. "Thanks" Talia stated, chugging it. Paxton raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't question it." Talia said. Paxton nodded before sitting down, pulling Talia down after to sit on him. "You just like me on your lap don't you." Talia asked. "I just enjoy the view.." Paxton stated, turning her around to face him. Talia blushed slightly while Paxton smirked.

"How dare you two!" Trent called making the two separate. "TRENTT!" Paxton yelled, sitting Talia on the couch before running after Trent. Talia laughed.