...Had A Boyfriend

"Let the prosecution begin with their opening statements" Manish said as Paxton stepped up. "Your honor, Daisy Buchanan is the reason where here today..and the reason why mr.Gatbsy is not..." 

୨୧

"Excellent work ms.torres. Though that wouldn't hold any weight in the court of law, it definitely wins some weight in the court of literature!"Manish congratulated. "The court sides BOOM will the prosecution!" Manish continued. "w-wait I lost? I lost in an academic competition." Ben asked. "yeah you did." Manish confirmed. 

"Fab! You did so good!" Talia praised. "Thank you, im really proud of how that went" Fabiola said. "Babe, lets go." Paxton told her. "alright catch you later." Fabiola said, waving goodbye.

୨୧

"TALIA!?" Devi called through tears. Talia was on top of Paxton as they were making out in his car. "D-devi!" Talia said through a stiff chuckle. "are you okay?" Talia asked once seeing her face. "y-yeah." Devi said. "Are you guys..like a thing?" Devi asked her. Talia chuckled. "It's complicated." Paxton answered for Talia. Devi nodded awkwardly and walked away quickly.

"let's continue our journey home then?" Talia asked. "hate how we never managed to make it to second base." Paxton pouted. 

୨୧

Talia quickly took her hair out of the bonnet and styled it. "Im gonna be late..dammit." She cursed. She rushed down and left her house.

...

"Did you do your extra credit?" Fabiola asked Talia. "oh.." Talia nervously chuckled. "I didn't get time to do it." Talia said with a shrug. "Are you mad at me?" Talia heard once joining back into the conversation. "Uhm I can go up now?" Paxton asked Mr.Shapiro. 

୨୧

The class was dismissed from history when talia called;"paxton what the heck! that was so good!" Talia congratulated as she hugged him. "You think so?" Paxton asked. "I don't think so..I know so!" Talia said. "damn thanks babe." Paxton said before Talia was dragged away. "We'll bring her back." Trent announced. "really." Paxton said, annoyed with all the interruptions.

"trent! really?" Talia asked. "Uhm yes really." Trent said, "your eating lunch with us." Trent continued. "i always eat lunch with you guys." Talia said. "oh yeah..just sit." Trent said. 

Talia shrugged and sat down, going on her phone soon after.

୨୧Instagram

Prttygrl.Taliaa posted 1 second ago

Taliaa posted 1 second ago

Prttygrl.Taliaa Any day now..hit me up? :( 

Yfw_Paxtonn okkk
---hide replies
Prttygrl.Taliaa :))))))))))

Devii girl is living her best life :(
---view replies 

Fab4Life if he doesn't his loss <33.
---view replies

Ttrent ..>:(
---hide replies
Prttygrl.Taliaa Boy get yourself together. 
Ttrent You right.

Talia looked as comments began to flow in. The day soon passed and Talia went home alone. 

୨୧

paxton+talia=true love

Paxton ;) What r u doing?

Babe Nothinggg

Paxton ;) Need some company?

Babe No wayyy 😨

Talia closed her dms once she heard a knock on her window door. It was paxton and he was dripping wet. She bit her lip and went to open the door. "paxton..the front door.." Talia said. "I thought it would be a cool way to say..I like you.." Paxton told her, taking her hand. "Me.." Talia said chucking at the thought. "And im also here to keep the promise. Im here to, well 'hit you up'" Paxton said. 

Talia chuckled as they walked closer to each other. "don't make me wait.." She said before Paxton kissed her. They both walked backwards to her bed, still kissing. 

୨୧

They both laid on Talia's bed, holding hands. "What are we?" Talia asked. "Whatever you want us to be." Paxton said. "I want us to be..more than friends..I want us to be..dating." Talia told her. "Whatever you want, babe." Paxton said, kissing her.