...Felt At Peace

Talia's Point Of View

As we stepped out of the car a group surrounded us. "Talia Martinez? Is that you? Can I get an autograph!?" People called. "Wow that model magazine rlly went well..." Eleanor said with a smile, pushing through the crowd. "Its alright, I made restorations soo we'll be alone." I said with a wink. "You are the best!" Fabiola called.

୨୧

"Okay we should totally go shopping after this?" I asked. "Yes! I need more clothes asap!" Eleanor states. "Im cool with anything" Fabiola said with a shrug. "Alright then lets go!" I called.

After the long day we all sat for a sleepover. "Hey Talia, isn't Paxton leaving Devi's house?" Fabiola asked. "Forget Paxton, lets continue our girls night." I told her. They looked at me with surprise. "You forgot about him!!" Eleanor exclaimed. "i-I DID!!" I exclaimed happily.

୨୧

"Alright girl, who's ready for an awesome day at school!" I ask enthusiastically. "School is never awesome.." Eleanor said, tiredly. "Well uh, okay fine your right but still! get up!" I tell her. "alright im up" Eleanor said, yawning. "Alright good." I told her. "I hope Fabiola made it there safe." Eleanor said while stretching. "I'll text her." I said.

We made our way to school, deciding to walk for no apparent reason. "hey Eleanor, we've been distance recently." We hear a voice say. "Save it Devi. What you did to Talia wasn't cool." Eleanor stated. "What! so your going to give up our friendship for this off brand bella hadid!?" Devi asks. "Lets go girl." Eleanor says as we walk faster. Devi stomps her foot in annoyance and walks to school as well.

୨୧

As we walked into history class I spotted a cool colored face. Aneesa! "Talia?" She asked. "Aneesa!!" I chimed, hugging her tightly. "You guys! this is Aneesa, the only real person in my old school!" I tell Eleanor. "Oh nice to meet you Aneesa!" Eleanor states. "Nice to meet you too!" Aneesa states with a smile. "Alright were gonna go sit down, can't wait for your introduction." I tell her, going to sit in my seat.

Third Person

After class Aneesa dragged Talia towards the hot pack. "No I can't go there! Aneesa no!" Talia tried. "Come on you'll be fine." Aneesa said. "Help me!" Talia called to Eleanor. Eleanor just chuckled and waved goodbye.

"Aneesa you made it!" Trent called. "Talia? is that you?" Trent asks. "No im tamia." Talia said, going to hug him. "Whatsup sister!" Trent said excitedly. "Nothing much you know..What about you?" Talia asks. "I just had this crazy idea to hang from a tree." Trent tells her, nodding. "interesting.." Talia says sarcastically. "Hey Talia who's that?" Aneesa asks, pointing to Paxton. "Paxton, don't talk to him he's a jerk." Talia tells her. "Hey why you calling my bro a jerk?" Trent asks. "Because he didn't let me beat the girl who slapped me." Talia says, rolling her eyes. "In his defense, you do hit really hard so I guess it was for the best." Aneesa states. "whatever! she tried to slap me twice!" Talia states. "Who is 'she' anyways?" Aneesa asked. "Devi, over there, sitting alone." Talia said, pointing to Devi.

"Hey trent, Aneesa, Talia.." Paxton states, his voice trailing. Talia rolls her eyes. Paxton sighed and dragged Talia elsewhere.

"Okay I know you're mad alright." Paxton started. "I am mad! You have basically been hanging out with Devi and not even talking to me!" Talia yells. "Because you've been ignoring me! I've tried you know!" Paxton yells back. "Ugh." Talia calls out. "Can we go back to normal. Were we could do something flirty then go back to normal..I liked those times.." Paxton says, his voice low. "I don't know..I miss that too you know, I don't know why I keep denying you.." Talia states, her voice trialing. Paxton lifts her chin up. "ugh you flirt!" Talia calls, pushing him. "Wow that felt good." Talia says out of nowhere. "So, normal again?" Paxton asks. "yeah.." Talia says, hugging him.

Devi felt her face heat up, and her hands tremble. She gritted her teeth. "Devi, I need you to show Aneesa around school." principal grubbs stated. "Wow! just pair the two indians kids together since were all the same." Devi stated. "What? No! You both have the same schedule. And don't try to play the race card because I will reverse, draw four, and uno you in that game." Principal grubbs stated, walking away after.

୨୧

Devi was grinding her teeth the whole day when all everyone could speak about was aneesa, even Paxton. She didn't even have her friends to talk to since they were ghosting her. Well she would have her friends, the only thing she had to do was pretend to like her, which she was already doing with Aneesa.

A day later Devi was forced to bring over Aneesa and Talia to her house, despite Devi only wanting her girls day to be Eleanor.

୨୧

"okay im sorry im late, just had to get ready." Talia called after greeting Devi's parent. "Its alright, just get up here!" Devi rushed, not wanting Aneesa and Eleanor to bond more.

"You know what would be better than texting Malcolm? Meeting him." Devi suggested, not wanting to lose face. "omg really!?" Eleanor asked. "Oh my god! this reminds me of that time we snuck out to go party, right Aneesa?" Talia questioned. "I remember so vividly! Like it was yesterday!" Aneesa spoke. "Alright so this should be a piece of cake!" Eleanor exclaims, squealing. "cake.." Talia states before snapping out of it. "If you want cake we can go get it?" Eleanor asks. "No no! no cake" Talia said, a fake smile on her face.

୨୧

"Uhm I don't like this place...It's like where teens get chainsawed in the movies.." Devi said, moving slowly. "Malcolm? is that you? Its me Eleanor. From the wsp lol chain?" Eleanor asked. "How could I forget? I was just making a wish on this shooting star." Malcolm told them. "Uhm..That's a helicopter.." Talia told him. "Your right. Good eye." Malcolm states.

"He speaks as if he were in a novel" Talia whispered to Aneesa. "Couldn't agree more" Aneesa said, chuckling. Just then ben walked in. "Ben? what are you doing here?" Devi asked, worried. "Really Malcolm? You said it'll just be Eleanor." Ben complained. "Sorry..Malcolm didn't tell me Ben would be here.. I understand if you wanna leave but..I really don't want toooo" Eleanor said to Devi. "Oliver??" Devi questioned. "Guys, this is Aneesa. Aneesa this is Ben and Malcolm. Oh yeah and Malcolm, this is Talia" Devi introduced. "Hi! Nice to meet you in this creepy abandoned parking lot." Aneesa spoke. " Nice to meet you" Talia said.

"Since your new I should tell you that your basically hanging out with a social grenade." Ben spoke. "I wouldn't take advice from a teen who still looks like he gets his haircuts from a childhood barber." Aneesa roasted. "buttt I kinda already knew she was a grenade, no need to warn." Aneesa whispered in his ears. Ben looked intrigued, smirking a bit.

୨୧

"Wait we're going to a tattoo parlor?" Talia questioned once getting off the phone with Paxton. "yup!" Aneesa said excitedly. "omg! what a time to have pocket money! Im getting my belly and nose pierced!" Talia said excitedly. "Your mom will let you??" Devi questioned. "Yeah sure." Talia said with a shrug. "wow..." Devi said, her voice filled with jealousy.

୨୧

"Devi? You got a nose piercing? What will your mother say?" eleanor asked. "Nothing, i'll take it out before she sees, and if she sees the hole I'll tell her I got hit with a dart." Devi said, full confidence. "I got my tattoo" Ben said, looking traumatized. "What's that?" Devi asked. "A teeny basketball.." Ben stated. The girls shriveled up trying to hold in their laughter. "He asked me what I wanted and I panicked!" Ben exclaimed making the girls laugh.

୨୧

They all sat and talked for a while. "Alright I think its time to head out." Talia stated, packing her stuff up. "Alright.." They all stated. Malcolm kissed Eleanor goodbye making Eleanor freak. "Okay I know! I'll break up with Oliver" She said. Devi nodded and went to look at Ben who was wiping his 'tattoo' off. "What! It was temporary!? I just permanently altered my nose!" Devi exclaimed. "hmm..I guess it feels bad to commit to something, not knowing the other person was lying the whole time." Ben said, "Okay im sorry. Can we be even now?" Devi asked. Bens eyes watered. "No. No were not even, we'll never be even. Devi you followed him. At the day of the party you followed him and left me behind! So no, we'll never be even." Ben exclaimed

୨୧