𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊. pansy & hermione

chapter seventeen ; 17

xvii. pansy & hermione

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✧⋆· *ೃ⁀➷

CZ

cherry queen cher 🍒
zacharias zach

queen cher 🍒
hey zach just wanted to 
lyk that i can't hang out
2day. got stuff w/ friends

zach
hmm what friends? :)

queen cher 🍒
pansy, hermione, uk
the drill...

zach
i do. *nods*. have fun,
take care! x

PANSYFLOWER 

cherry queen cher 🍒
pansy pansyflower

pansyflower
hey bitch ready for our
amazin' lunch date????

queen cher 🍒
mhm heading towards
the kitchen now xoxo

pansyflower
ok ok see u there!!

REAL LIFE

   IF LIFE WAS like a rolling stone, Cherry was those pins that fell. Bowling, the muggles called it? Yes, bowling. Pansy had approached her, yesterday, with a chance to meet up▬would Cherry like to come? Have a small time like the girls they should have been, if the war didn't happen?

They'd agreed to meet up next to the fruit basket portrait, and Cherry was rushing there now. She had had a meeting with S.H.A.R.I.N.G., and they had run late.  And Cherry would be damned if she arrived late to Pansy's meeting.

By the time she reached the portrait, she was panting heavily. "Took a while?" Pansy asked, leaning on the wall behind her. Her eyes are sparkling, letting Cherry know she's pulling her leg.

"Yeah, S.H.A.R.I.N.G. isn't the most organized," she replied, despite thinking to herself, well, that's an understatement. 

Pansy reaches up to tickle the pear, steps back as the door opens, all while asking, "S.H.A.R.I.N.G.? What's that?" She looks genuinely curious▬and Cherry desperately wants to tell someone. 

"Slytherin, Hufflepuff, And Respect In Neglectors Gryffindor(s)," Cherry replied without a heartbeat. 

"Where's Ravenclaw in that mix?"

"They're the ones who made it," Cherry smiled softly. "It's incredibly nice. Oh," she added in a teasing tone, "don't you know? You're the slytherin queen, right?"

"I am," Pansy nodded. "But my ruling▬it hasn't all been smooth sailing. I've been getting called the 'slut-eryn' queen."

"Barbarians!" Cherry tossed her arms around her friend. "Barbarians, that's what they are! Not worth any attention from a lady like you."