Chapter 5.

A/N:

This is a short one, but don't worry. I'll be updating soon :)

The week after that awkward night with Joel felt like an eternity. You couldn't stop thinking about him, and it seemed like he was avoiding you. But eventually, you landed a job you could work from home, it consisted of managing a business's website, and social media and answering clients' questions which kept you busy and distracted from your thoughts.

One evening, your father invited you to dinner at a fancy restaurant with him and Joel. You dressed up in a pretty floral dress and met them there. Joel arrived a few minutes late, looking more handsome than ever in a crisp white shirt and dress pants.

The three of you sat down at a table, and your father started the conversation. "So, how's the new job going?" he asked, looking at you.

"It's going well. I'm still getting used to working from home, but I like the flexibility," you replied with a smile.

Joel chimed in. "That's great. I'm glad things are working out for you."

The rest of the dinner was filled with small talk and laughter, but you couldn't help but feel awkward around Joel. Every time he looked at you, your heart would skip a beat.

After dessert, your father excused himself to use the restroom, leaving you and Joel alone at the table. The silence was deafening until Joel finally spoke up. "Listen, about what happened between us..."

You cut him off before he could finish. "Joel, it's okay. I know it was a mistake. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

Joel looked down at his lap, hurt evident in his eyes. "I see," he said softly, nodding. "It was just a mistake."

You could sense his disappointment and it made you feel guilty. You had been thinking about that night constantly, wanting to experience it again, but you didn't want to complicate things with Joel. You had convinced yourself that it was just a moment of weakness, but deep down you knew you wanted more.

As your father returned to the table, the conversation turned to more neutral topics. You talked about your job, your siblings' latest mischief, and the latest gossip from the town. You were grateful for the distraction as you tried to push your feelings for Joel aside.

As you talked about your siblings, Joel interjected with a chuckle. "I remember when my little brother used to get into trouble like that. You couldn't keep him still for a minute."

Your father nodded, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Yes, I remember those days too. You and Tommy were always up to no good."

Joel grinned. "Hey, we were just kids. We didn't know any better."

You laughed, feeling the tension between you and Joel starting to dissipate. "Well, at least you turned out all right."

Joel's smile faded a bit. "Yeah, I guess I did."

There was a moment of silence before your father spoke up. "So, what are your plans for the future, son?"

Joel shrugged. "Not really sure. Just taking things one day at a time."

The rest of the dinner was awkward, and you couldn't wait to leave. As you walked to the car, you felt Joel's hand brush against yours, and you quickly pulled away.

Later that night, after you tried to masturbate unsuccessfully, you found yourself standing in front of Joel's door again. You knew you shouldn't be doing this, but you couldn't help yourself. You knocked softly, and Joel opened the door, his eyes meeting yours.

Without saying a word, you both made your way to the bedroom. It was the same mistake all over again, but neither of you could resist the attraction you felt for each other.

"Remember, no kissing" He reminded you as he guided you to his bed. You were a sight to behold.

"I just couldn't finish on my own" you explained as he carefully peeled off your sleep shorts and panties in a swift movement.

"I can take care of you, Muffin" he whispered as his breath was on your cunt.

This time his face dove into you, his tongue expertly thrusting your slit as his nose rubbed against your clit. Both his rough hands pulled your thighs apart, allowing him to feast on you.

When his tongue switched to your bundle of nerves and his fingers curled inside you, your hands instinctively flew to his hair and you cursed yourself as soon as you did it, but to your surprise, Joel didn't complain. He grunted sending you vibration to your whole body.

That night you had the best head of your life.

Once you climaxed, Joel carried you to your bed and left a tender kiss on your forehead.