Chapter 20.

It was a typical afternoon when you were out running errands. You had a lot on your plate with work, but you were still managing to keep your head up. That was until you saw her. Liz. Joel's ex-wife. You hadn't seen her since that awkward encounter at the store when you were buying the pregnancy test.

She was walking towards you, and you could feel your heart racing. You couldn't help but wonder why she was here. You kept a polite smile on your face as she got closer.

"Hi," Liz said, with a half-smile on her face.

"Hello," you replied, trying to stay calm.

"Listen, I need to talk to you about Joel," Liz said, her tone serious.

"What about him?" you asked, your heart now pounding in your chest.

"I think he cheated on you. He did the same to me too" Liz said bluntly, catching you off guard.

"What? No, that's not possible," you replied, your voice shaking.

"I saw him with another woman at a bar a few weeks ago," Liz said, her expression unreadable.

You felt like the world had just come crashing down on you. You couldn't believe what Liz was saying. You knew Joel had been off, but you never thought he would cheat on you. You felt your eyes start to well up with tears.

Liz handed you a business card. "This is the bar where I saw him," she said. "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but I thought you should know."

You took the card from her and watched as she walked away, leaving you alone with your thoughts. You didn't know what to do or where to go, so you called Joel.

He didn't answer, so you left him a voicemail asking him to call you back. You spent the rest of the day feeling sick to your stomach, trying to process what Liz had told you.

Finally, Joel called you back. You could hear the worry in his voice.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why did you call me so many times?" he asked.

"Joel, I need to ask you something," you said, your voice shaking.

"Sure, anything," Joel replied, his voice soft.

"Did you cheat on me?" you asked, feeling the tears come back.

"What? No, of course not," Joel said, sounding shocked.

"Liz told me she saw you with another woman at a bar a few weeks ago," you explained.

"Liz? Why would you listen to anything she says?" Joel asked, his voice rising in anger. "She's not exactly reliable, is she?"

"What do you mean?" you asked, your voice small.

"Liz is a liar. She's always been a liar," Joel said, his tone firm. "She cheated on me while we were married. That's why we got a divorce"

"But how can I know for sure?" you asked, feeling lost.

"Because I'm telling you the truth," Joel said, his voice calm but determined. "I would never cheat on you. You're the most important person in my life. Muffin, you have to believe me, please" You could hear his voice cracking and the sincerity in it, and you knew he was telling the truth. You felt the weight lift off your shoulders, and the tears began to subside.

"I'm sorry," you said, your voice broke into sobbing. "I just...I didn't know what to think. She caught me off guard and she even gave me a card of the bar"

"It's okay. I understand," Joel said, his voice softening. "I know I've been distant lately, but I promise you, there's no one else. You're it for me."

You felt a wave of relief wash over you. You knew you could trust Joel, but it was still a shock to think that someone could come into your life and try to tear it.

As you sit on the couch with tears streaming down your face, Joel made it back home and wrapped his arms around you, holding you close. "I'm sorry, baby. I never wanted you to doubt my love for you," he said softly.

"I just can't believe it, Joel. Liz made it sound so convincing," you replied, your voice cracking with emotion.

Joel pulls away from you and looks you directly in the eyes. "I swear on Sarah's memory that I never cheated on you. You're the only one I love, and you always will be," he says, his tone serious and sincere.

You take a deep breath and nod. "I believe you, Joel. I'm so sorry for ever doubting you," you say, your voice still shaky.

Joel leans in and presses a gentle kiss to your lips, then stands up and heads to the kitchen. "I got your favourite ice cream to cheer you up," he says, pulling out a tub of pistachio from the freezer.

You can't help but smile at his thoughtfulness as he grabs two spoons and comes back to the couch. He starts to playfully scoop out the ice cream, making funny faces and silly noises as he does.

You can't help but laugh at his antics, feeling some of the tension in your body start to release. Joel has a way of making everything feel better, even in the darkest of moments.

As you both enjoy your ice cream, you start to feel a deep sense of gratitude for Joel and everything he brings to your life. "I love you so much, Joel," you say, leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you too, baby," he replies, pulling you in for a long, passionate kiss. The taste of pistachio lingers on your lips as you both give into the moment, forgetting about all of your worries and doubts.

For the next few hours of the night, you and Joel stay up talking and holding each other, reaffirming your love and commitment to each other. It's moments like this that make you feel grateful for everything you have, especially the love of a man like Joel.

Joel playfully scooped some ice cream and poured it on your collarbone making you shiver.

"Joel!" You gasped "What are you doing?" He looked at you with a mischievous look in his eye and a boyish smirk. He leaned down and licked the ice cream off your skin, eliciting a moan from you.

"Let me show you how much you mean to me" and that he did.

After you felt completely reassured, you found yourself bouncing on his thick cock on the couch. His moans were music to your ears. The look of love and longing in his eyes drove you crazy.

"Are you going to be a good boy for Mama?" You whispered in his ear. His hold on your waist tightened and his girth twitched inside of you an animalistic groan escaped from his chest.

"Use your words, baby" you ordered.

"Yes, mama" his voice strained. "I'm gonna cum"

"Not yet" you glared at him as you dug your nails into his chest, careful not to hurt him too much, but enough to make it pleasurable. His thumb found your clit and you unravelled for the second time that night.

"Please, mama, please. I can't" he begged as his face reddened from trying to last longer.

"Fill me up, baby" As soon as you gave him the green light his mouth latched onto the bud of your breast moaning into it as his hands roamed your body. His hands gripped your hips and held you still as he thrust into you and pushed you downwards as you took every single drop he had for you. His chest heaving, his moans muffled in the crook of your neck as you shushed him, comforting him from his earth-shattering climax.

"I got you, baby" you whispered in his ear. "Te amo"

"Y yo a ti, amor" 

A/N:

There's one chapter left!

If you like the story make sure to vote and comment to help me out :)

There is another fic about The Mandalorian in a Medieval setting still on going. Check it out if you're a sucker for Papi Pascal.