Chapter 20

The police team rushed to the den of the bandits as Santosh Sharma had very easily tracked down their location through the phone call. But it wasn't going to be as easy as they thought. Although the goons being very old-fashioned did not realize their location could be traced so easily, yet they were armed and outnumbered the cops.

They only had one chance and luckily Haseena and her team were prepared. Cheeta had notified the force therefore the team had to handle the goons until the force would arrive. And the first step was to distract the goons and get Amar out.

Haseena signalled Cheeta and he threw a smoke bomb inside the big cabinet where all the goons stood surrounding Amar. She along with her team entered the place wearing gas masks.

Along with the goons Amar was coughing as well. It was easier to find him for he was tied up with a chair in the middle of the room. As soon as Haseena reached him, she proceeded to untie him.

"Haseena?" It took Haseena by surprise how he recognized her.

Amar already had an intuition that Haseena might have told Santosh to trace the kidnapper's call and he was hoping for them to arrive.

Haseena would have successfully escaped along with Amar if a goon wouldn't have hit her head with a stick in the meantime. Amar panicked but couldn't do anything for his hands were still tied. And before he could retrieve himself another goon caught him from behind and once again pressed a chloroform-soaked cloth near his mouth.

In an hour, the MPT team returned to their police station and regretted not waiting for the force. They made one wrong decision and along with Amar Haseena as well got kidnapped.

What the cops had thought will be an advantage to them became an advantage to the goons instead, for they had run away taking Haseena and Amar along, taking advantage of the smoke caused by the smoke bomb. Luckily, not all goons were able to run and four of them got caught in the hands of the cops.

However, the goons have taken Haseena and Amar to their other hideout. And tied up Haseena to a chair next to Amar. The two by then had regained their consciousness. Haseena winced in pain for the back of her head hurt like hell.

"Couldn't you bring the force along?" Amar scolded Haseena.

"We had informed the force but they were going to take time..." Haseena returned.

"You could just wait!"

"Yeah, right, we didn't and now I got kidnapped with you!"

Daaku(bandit) Dheer Singh furiously strode into the dark cabinet and dialled the number he had thought was Amar's fiancee's and Haseena's phone rang in her pocket.

"Oh, now I get it." The man furiously approached Amar, "You gave me the number of Haseena Mallik instead of your fiancee's and tricked me! I shouldn't have trusted you in the first place." He frantically paced a few times then again approached Amar and gripped his throat, "Now, give me the number of your actual fiancee otherwise I will-"

"Leave him!" Haseena yelled.

"Oh, I just forgot to greet the feisty lady." He turned to Haseena, "Hello! Myself Daaku Dheer Singh. And who doesn't know you, Ms Haseena Mallik? I must say, couldn't have imagined you to be such a pretty lady. If I knew before I would've heartily surrendered myself to you..."

"Just shut up! You pig!" Amar spat.

"Why are you getting evoked? Not that I'm flirting with your fiancee. Oh, wait!" his eyes fell on the ring Haseena had worn on her ring finger, "Is that an engagement ring?" And then his eyes caught a similar ring on Amar's ring finger. It took him no time to conclude that Haseena herself was his fiancee.