1. Sneak peek

Disclaimer:This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious.  Only the storyline is mine. BTS or other characters in this story don't have any resemblance to real people. The situations or any other names resemblance is purely coincidental.
May contain abusive language, mature content, suicidal behaviour etc., If you're uncomfortable with it, there is an option called skip. Thank you for reading my story.
Just a little sneak peek.
Enjoy reading 😊

Y/N POV:

Why? Why? Why?.......
The same question that haunts me since I understand the world. Why does everything have to be this way? Why does everything happen to me? Ever since my childhood I've never felt a father's love genuinely. I know what my mom does behind my father's back. My brothers suffer because they are born in this family. And finally me who gets all the responsibilities just because I'm a first born, eldest or whatever you may call. F*ck I even tried to kill myself many times.

And everything changed when I went abroad for my studies. I don't know if it's for worse or better. I can't tell the difference. When I met him I thought why haven't I ever succeeded in killing myself, maybe because I have to die in his hands..

???POV:

Why does she seem so like me but yet not like me? I just gets irritated with her and again I think I can feel her suffering within herself. I just wanted to ruin her,  and again I don't want to. I want to kill her brutally and at the same time kiss her endlessly. I want to end her, not her exactly. Maybe her sufferings.

But why? What has changed? I'm the same cold basta*d everyone curses behind my back. Then why can't I get her out of my mind. She's a sweet wine, tastes sweet but covers the taste of alcohol. You drink more of it without knowing you are getting drunk..... She's my sweet wine....

A/N: Hello guys! This is my first story. Please kindly forgive me if it's not good. It's just an intro anyway. Hopefully I'll update soon. Thank you guys for reaching this far. Don't forget to vote 😊