5. Irritating idiot

I woke up early as I slept early and I'm hungry because I haven't had anything after lunch yesterday. I got ready for the interview and went to the kitchen for breakfast. My mom made many dishes, all are my favourites. It's really weird that I'm treated well. I saw my father reading a newspaper. And upon seeing me he said something I never expected.

Y/D: "Do well in your interview. Eat well so that you will have enough energy."
Y/N: "Thank you."

That's really awkward considering the fact that he never wished me about anything not even my birthday and he's always against my studies.

I had my breakfast and my brothers too wished me luck. My mom didn't wish me but I know what she wishes as I can see it in her eyes. I went to the interview and it went well. After that I met with daisy and discussed what happened yesterday and today. She literally fainted. After digesting the news she gave her opinion about alk this which is not any different from my thoughts. I've to know how easily they want to help me. Why?

Then I reached home in the afternoon at 3. I heard some voices through the door so I didn't open the door and decided to listen to them.

Y/M: "But you are keeping our daughter's future in line to pay off your debts. How inhumane you can be? I regret marrying you."
Y/D: "What? I'm doing everything I can, not only for myself but she will be happy too. She will be married to someone in the future anyway. So what's the difference if it's settled first and the money they already paid all the debts. They even paid the Tuition fee of the university for her. There's no going back now. She'll be given time till she finishes her studies. So it doesn't matter much. Just shut up and mind your words in front of her. And you are saying you regret marrying me, yes you will regret it because you can't be with your lover freely. That basta*d cho is always with you. And don't think I don't know anything. I know everything."
Y/M: "It's better to talk to a stone than you. Even animals care about their children. You are a psycho."
Y/D: "Don't make me beat you. It's time she comes home. You better behave yourself."

I can hear my mom's sobs. So this is the mystery that I'm trying to solve. But I should not let them know that I know everything. I'll go abroad and study there. After completion of my study I'll move to another place where no one I know can find me. It's better to leave the country.

Then I opened the door and went inside. I went to my room and started to search for the university that I'm going to study at. As I already know about the course, I started doing some research about the country.

After some research I found out that this university is a very well known university and provides good education. I also decided the place I'll move to after my graduation. It's a place far from the university which has a rich culture and diversity. This place is lovely and I want to settle here. Also I've applied for a part time job near the university, so that I can earn and save money.

It's been 6 days since my interview. I've received a post, I guess it's my visa. It was confirmed when I opened it. My mom congratulated me even though I can see sadness in her eyes. I hugged her tight.

Y/N: "Thank you for everything mom. Don't worry about me. You just have to take care of yourself and brothers. No need to worry about me. I know what to do, and I know you only wish for my happiness. I'll give you a note and open it after I go abroad. Okay? Promise me."
Y/M: "What is all this about y/n-ah? Are you okay?"
Y/N: "I'm okay. Just promise me mom."
Y/M: "Promise dear. I'll take care of your brothers and me. Don't worry about us. You should take care of yourself. Sorry y/n-ah, mom is useless and can't do anything for you."
Y/N: "Mom, don't say that. You have done more than enough for me. You are doing everything for us. We won't blame you for anything. Don't let dad see the note I'll give you. Okay? And remember one thing mom, I'll always love you no matter what."