7. New place

Y/N POV:
I think I slept through the flight journey. I was woken up by stewardess informing that the plane is about to land so everyone should secure our seatbelt again. I've looked to my side as I have a peaceful sleep without any nuisance of this idiot. I think he learnt a lesson to not mess with me. 'humph! I know I'm very scary when I'm angry. He's not the first one to be afraid of me.' I thought in my mind and stretched my legs and arms. Then the plane landed after sometime. I've collected my luggage and about to get a taxi when someone spoke suddenly startling me.

???: "Ok, sassy miss! It's time for our departure. See you soon babygirl. Dream about me." He gave me a flirty wink with a smirk on that face which I oh so want to wipe away with a slap. Pervert.
Y/N: "Who wants to see your face again and not to mention dreams? If you are in my dreams then they are no longer under that name, they will only be classified as nightmares. Never see you again. Goodbye idiot."

With that I turned around and walked away from him. Oh! I forgot to ask his name. It's better that I don't know anyway. The less I know the better it will be. I got into a taxi and went to university city centre. From there it's really near the place where I'm going to stay while I'm studying.

Jungkook POV:

I saw her walk away from me. 'Go y/n. Try to escape as far as you can just for me to hunt you down.' I thought and saw her get into a taxi. My thoughts are interrupted by a cough. When I saw who it was, they were looking at me with meaningful smiles on their faces. I put on my cold face and got into the car.

Yoongi: "Where is Jungkook? What happened to him? Who are you?"
Yoongi Hyung asked as if I'm not the person he's searching for. Lazy cat.
Jk: "Don't you think you are too talkative today, hyung?"
Yoongi: "Oh shut up! It's the first time I'm seeing you look at a girl that's too, so long with a suppressed tent in your pants. And we are wondering how she's still alive after talking to you in a tone. But she's savage though. I like her already."
Hoseok: "Yeah! It's interesting though. And I feel like I saw her somewhere like I know her more. But I can't seem to remember."
Jk: "It's because maybe you know her. Are you all so free without work, to stand here and spit nonsense? Don't we have a meeting to attend?"
Hoseok: "Yeah! Let's go. But I think I know her."

Hoseok hyung mumbled under his breath and we went to S&S towers which was named by my grandmother and a short form of sarang & saram, where the meeting is going to be held.

Y/N POV:

I entered my room which I rented to live here while I will be studying. This room was originally arranged by Mr. Jung. I know he said he'll be in reach whenever I need him. And he mentioned that my cousin is also settled here. But who cares? It's not like I want to meet them. If anything, I want to have nothing to do with them.

I unpacked everything and took a shower for an hour. I love long showers and baths. It's so pleasant and peaceful. I feel refreshed. Now I'm in an emergency need to fill my stomach. Food is everything. 😌 Haah! New country, New life....

The next day I reached to university for enrollment. After enrolling and getting my timetable of classes, I found out that I have classes only 3 days per week which is a good thing for me. So that I can work more days.

It's been two weeks since I started my university classes. Everything is going well. My part-time job is not going so bad, the pay is also good. Today I have classes to attend but I'm late. Yesterday I stayed back to help my coworker to complete the work that is assigned to him. I went home very late. So naturally I woke up late. Now I'm running to the university. Suddenly I bumped into something hard. But I saw the leather shoes so and thought it might be any of my professors so I immediately apologized, as I don't have time to waste.