8. Job search

Y/N POV:

I was so angry and confused why I was fired. I don't have any idea why so suddenly like they had an epiphany to fire me because I'm some daughter of lilith and I might bring hell to them. Who the hell they think they are? They think I don't have any other opportunities 🙄. I'll find another job. Huh 😩 Now I really need my peaceful shower.

After a hot shower.. yeah hot shower because I hate to touch cold not because of some simple reasons. It's because I have a rare condition called 'Cold urticaria ' where whenever I'm exposed to extreme conditions of cold I'll have an allergic reaction, severity depends on the temperature.

This is also one of a reason I came to abroad as there's no specific treatment in my home country. Now how can I get treated without money.
So first things first, I have to do a job hunt again. It's still early, I can go for a long walk and find any possibilities nearby.

With that I left the apartment and started walking to the city centre as it's very near to the apartment and university too. While walking I felt like someone was following me but when I turn back to check there's nothing suspicious.
Then I wandered into bakeries for inquiring about job but you know me right food comes before everything. I started to try every sample I wanted and bought a small pastry as I don't want to make the owner angry, because he's basically murdering me with his gaze.
When I exited the bakery I bumped into someone again and my pastery fell from my hand. Oh no! My Pastery 😭 i haven't tasted this flavour yet. And what's wrong with my fate bumping into people.
Y/N: "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you comi- YOU? What a bad luck. I lost my precious pastery because of you. Why are you always bumping into me? Are you stalking me? You pervert!"
It's him! The idiot who I don't want to see. The person who thinks he's the centre of everything 🙄
JK: "You are the one who bumped into me,Shorty. And come again what did you say? Me? Stalking you? I have better things to do babygirl. If I want, I can take you away from here and lock you up in my bedroom forever and no one questions me about whatever I do."
Y/N: "Yahhh! I'll complain to police about you. You are talking like as you rule the world. Even if you are that high I'm not afraid of a pervert scum like you. I know how to make your life hell if you kidnap me. Humph..😤"

Then suddenly his face is very blank like I can't decipher his expression wether he's angry or his serious face is like that normally. I don't know. But suddenly he started walking towards me. Very close I'm cornered to the door of the bakery. But why it's not opening? I tried to open it. It's Locked??? But how? I came through this door just now.

Now he's too close for my liking and I'm feeling panic because of the caused by seung-cheol. I'm sweating badly and suddenly my tears started flowing. I don't know how I lost control but I started panicking badly, I can't breathe. I'm hitting him. And everything went black..

JK POV:
I'm in a restaurant for a deal with CEO of SKZ entertainment company. When I saw outside I caught a glimpse of a person who I want to see badly, it's Y/N. So I finalized the deal without much delay and started following her. I think she's here for a job search as she lost one today. Oops! Sorry which I took away.

She entered a bakery and I'm observing from the glass as she's tasting every sample without buying anything. Silly girl. I guess my girl has sweet tooth. Then she bought something for namesake after having he full, maybe because of the owner's stare I guess.

Then I went to the bakery and she bumped into me again. Oh girl! When will you learn to look at the path. She said she'll complain to the police I tried not to laugh out loud. She's still unaware of my identity. I don't know if it's good or bad. She kept calling me pervert so I thought to tease her. I signalled the owner to lock the door.

I approached her very closely and cornered her but her reaction is something I didn't expect. I thought she'd fight back like a wild kitten she is. But she's having a panic attack and crying and flapping her hands to beat me. And then she fainted.