3. Unexpected guests

A/N: Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well. Let's continue the story. Maybe I will introduce the main lead in this chapter or next chapter.😁😁

Next day:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone speaking it's more like quarrelling. So I woke up and went to check what the drama was about. But when I entered the living room everything fell silent. It's weird how they are looking so nervous. Did I miss something? Did my annoying and cunning grandma die or did the president visit my house when I was asleep? Then I decided to break the silence.

Y/N: "What happened? What are you discussing?"

Then my mom and dad exchanged a few glances before my mom spoke.

Y/M: "It's nothing. We are just worrying about you. We are thinking which country is best for your masters. So that we can prepare for money arrangements."

Something is fishy, they are more serious about my masters than I am and I'm not really getting a good feeling about this. Like they are hiding something. Anyway what can I do now, everything will go as they planned even if I don't agree with them. So it's better to go with the flow.

Y/N: "But don't you think we don't have anything that is good enough to get a loan from the bank?"

I asked my mom with confusion and also a little hope that there is a chance I can stay here with my little brothers. But my dad proved me wrong. I know they already made the decision but I'm shocked how determined my dad is to send me away.

Y/D: "You don't have to worry about the money. I'll take care of it. I know a friend of mine. He'll help me with that. You just finish your masters and start earning. I'll give money enough for your travel and 1st semester. The rest, you have to earn by yourself."

He just said and went away. Then my mom came to me, I know what she's going to say, so I spoke before she could.

Y/N: "You don't have to convince or comfort me mom, I know you guys have made a decision and I don't have a say in this. Don't worry I'll go abroad and get you money. That's what you want right? So I'll do as you say."
After that I went to my room and locked the door. And I heard a knock on the door, I know who it is.

Y/N: "Mom, I want to stay alone. Please"

Then I heard the sound of footsteps fading away. I cried myself to sleep again and I didn't know how much I slept until my brother woke me up by knocking on the door.

(Soobin is y/n's younger brother and yeonjun is y/n's 1st brother. Yeonjun have seizures and he's mentally ill. He can understand good but not bad. But soobin is very intellectual and even though he's younger he's lot mature than y/n and yeonjun but he's suffering from type 2 DM. And his immunity is very weak. So y/n has to work hard for their treatment. You may ask why can't soobin work. If he's out for a little longer then he'll get a fever due to less immunity and it's hard to treat him. (Guys don't hate me for this. it's just a story. )

Soobin: "Noona, I understand what's going on, I'm sorry, because of us you have to sacrifice many things and mostly your happiness. I'm sorry you have to go through this. If we are healthy you don't have to do any of this. I'm feeling really terrible."

He said and started crying. I know how guilty he's feeling even though it's not his fault. I gave him a tight hug and my eyes started to tear up as well. I can't hold them in anymore so I let them run down my cheeks.

Y/N: "it's not your fault soobin-ah, please don't cry. I don't want to see any of you crying. If you guys are sad then I'll be sad too. It's really not your fault. I choose to follow mom's and dad's words, it has nothing to do with you. So don't blame yourselves. Take care of yourself and yeonjun too. He's a lot younger than you in knowing the world even though he's an elder brother to you. Take your medication on time. Okay?"