💛💛💛Author's Note 💛💛💛

I know I've been giving out a lot of Author's Notes, and I'm really sorry about that, but this feels important. I suppose I was really self centered and didn't realize that there are many theories out about what's going on in Welcome Home. So I feel the need to explain myself now (even though I was planning on sharing this in the actually story a little later...) I would also like to add that with such limited content, I took some creative liberties.

So sit tight and prepare for a summary of all my notes! To start off, I'm a firm believer of The Book Theory and The Evil Puppeteer/Home Theory

The Book Theory: I believe that Wally knows everything that's going to happen through a book he has. (The theory originated from the photo above which was a really hard picture to find, by the way) Once the writers/"Puppeteers" left Welcome Home, Wally found a book inside Home filled with all kinds of canon and scrapped scripts. Now, those scripts are all the puppets have and all (other than Wally who seems to have become more sentient on his own) repeat the same scripts over and over.

The Evil Puppeteer/Home Theory: I believe that Home embodies the Puppeteers/writers of the show's dreams and visions for the show. At first, I believe Home was simply a silly addition to have in the show and there's a good chance it was really close with Wally. But once the show was abandoned, Home took it upon itself to maintain the cheerful world, even if the methods it used were cruel. I also believe that Home fixes the neighbors anytime something happens where they have an accident or die. Wally simply drags the injured (to) Home and Home fixes them which also most likely works on memories as well.

I'd like to combine these two theories and call it The Loop Theory... But I hardly have any authority to create my own names for just two theories I'm squishing together, ha ha...

I'd also like to bring up the fact that the voice actors for the neighbors might be souls trapped inside Home or the puppets themselves... but I don't plan on expanding on that in this book. That might be a bit to... FNAF/Hello Puppets, ya know?